Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,311 members, 7,881,139 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. (4665 Views)

APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Man Demands The Arrest Of Jonathan At The National Assembly Over The Arms Deal / Nigeria Police Denies Dss’s Claim Of Arrest Of RADIO BIAFRA Engineer (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
In respect to the alleged Radio Biafra Engineer arrested By DSS,I wish to dedicate this post to the said arrest:

HOW TO CATCH A THIEF

The American police style:
allow the thief catch u then u catch the thief...

The Chinese police style:
chase the thief till he gets tired, then u catch
him...

The Arabian police style:
kidnap the thief's wife, and threaten the thief to
surrender otherwise...

The Indian police style:
Allow a pretty damsel sing for him 2 lure him
closer, then u catch him...

The Nigerian police style:
Catch any person on the street, beat him until
he agrees he is a thief..
True Or False

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by buygala(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lol angry

smh for the op's life sad

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by Futureleader1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hahahahaha

All hail the land of the rising sun

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by ideology(m): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
In respect to the alleged Radio Biafra Engineer arrested By DSS,I wish to dedicate this post to the said arrest:

HOW TO CATCH A THIEF

him...

surrender otherwise...

The Indian police style:

True Or False
hilarious grin grin

him...
Chinese police, the funniest grin

12 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by successmatters(m): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chin chin chin chin (laughing in chinese) grin cheesy grin
Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by psucc(m): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Op you are right. You will hardly see a suspect without a scar.
Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by WilyWily: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
haaaaaaahaaaaaa,
Dis devil headquarter call Nigeria de Zoo must fall.
DEATH TO Nigeria, DEATH TO Nigeria, DEATH TO Nigeria,
May Almighty Jehova burn her Down.
Amen

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
successmatters:
Chin chin chin chin (laughing in chinese) grin cheesy grin
Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by detiosa(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
sigh
Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
I am proud to be a Nigerian #yimu first son of oduduwa, a prince of ijesa land
Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by glassjar1: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
you are helping your self to abyss .

every thing is fake ,

fake news ,fake television , fake government ,fake congress , every thing is fake

fake news paper ,fake media house , every thing start with and end up with fake .

that place is soaked in innocent blood . it will disappear .it will never last .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by Ivanspring(f): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
I came to see the engineer.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by tucky200(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

HOW TO CATCH A THIEF

him...

surrender otherwise...

The Indian police style:

True Or False
Even u sef don turn mumu..
Nawa o..
Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ivanspring:
You no see Am?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by Candyrain(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ivanspring:
That's the engineer with guns on him grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
tucky200:

Nawa o..

How?
Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by feedburna: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
chai, zoological republic.
baboons in Abj embezzling
monkeys in Lagos running around grin
police is ur friend

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by Titto93(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
It takes only TIME for TRUTH to prevail - you can't subdue it for long.
Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by Bitterleafsoup: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
Honestly, this is not a laughing matter PhockPhockMan we are currently under economic attack as we were in the 80's.
The good thing is that this time it will not hurt just us, the whole country will plunge as it has already been predicted.

https://www.nairaland.com/2458663/apc-failing-global-rating-agency
Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by Candyrain(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Someone should caption what the guy "engineer" was saying.
For me I think he said "For What" grin
Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by StOla: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
WilyWily:
haaaaaaahaaaaaa,
Dis devil headquarter call Nigeria de Zoo must fall.
DEATH TO Nigeria, DEATH TO Nigeria, DEATH TO Nigeria,
May Almighty Jehova burn her Down.
Amen

Your people complain that they are not trusted to handle top military jobs.

I believe your post has cleared all doubts why traitors cannot be tolerated with sensitive portfolios.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by NDPVF(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

HOW TO CATCH A THIEF

him...

surrender otherwise...

The Indian police style:

True Or False
Now this one na die....!

*Falls from chair,shouts,Orijin!,Orijin!!,*

Oboy Laugh no gree me.Iyami!.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by Earthwide: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Op u wud person with laff for here o
Up Biafra

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by Ivanspring(f): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You no see Am?
grin grin grin
grin grin grin I don see am o

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by 2sex(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
ideology:
hilarious grin grin

him...
Chinese police, the funniest grin
hmmmm sad
Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by PhockPhockMan: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
NDPVF:
Now this one na die....!

*Falls from chair,shouts,Orijin!,Orijin!!,*

Oboy Laugh no gree me.Iyami!.
Na so I see Am o o.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by NDPVF(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Na so I see Am o o.
Lol.you go kill person for this Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by Enegod(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
tucky200:

Nawa o..
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by aenero(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
People that wanted Nigeria to break up(ojukwu and gadafi) did die and Nigeria is Still kicking strong so those of u chest beaters on nairaland and in Nigeria,be careful
Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by ArodewilliamsT: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Laugh no gree me breath. Them catch one agbero for road, beat am till him talk say him na Biafra engineer. Laugh wan castrate my p.enis.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra ; The Arrest Of The Engineer. Picture. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
The man in the pic is yoruba. ..you can tell by his looks. Looks like Fashola.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock President Buhari For "Looking Sick" In Military Attire(photos) / SENATE PRESIDENCY ELECTION: Senator Ovie Omo-agege Rebrands Status (pic) / Nigerian Soldiers Burns Village N Shoots At Sight Any Living Being In Awgu Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.