Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? (29121 Views)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cutehector:
I wasn't flabbergasted at d fact u guys dnt do it all, I was only moved by the comments dat u guys dislike doing it...

And how is that a problem??
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by zeb04(f): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
undecided everything

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Washing the car is ma favorite.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by coogaluta(f): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
cococandy:
I hate all house chores. All of them. Except cooking. Cooking relaxes me and I can even cook while half asleep.

But the rest, count me out. embarassed

Lil wonder you were my wifey in my last life wink cheesy
Even the cooking, only if I'm in the mood cheesy
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Cutehector(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
naanxie:

And how is that a problem??
I dey come, leme eat my afternoon food, I will answer u shortly
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by cococandy(f): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
coogaluta:

Lil wonder you were my wifey in my last life wink cheesy
Even the cooking, only if I'm in the mood cheesy

So our relationship has turned to past life embarassed
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Washing plates pots and bowls.
I don't mind cleaning and washing clothes.
Cooking for me is different. Depends on my mood
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Artistree: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
I hate sweeping cry
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Naavah(f): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2015
who else hates ironing and doing eba pot?
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by limamintruth: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2015
Tydies:
Washing of plate. I'd rather join the military than for me to wash the dirty plates..

Same with me ooo, lol cheesy
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by snakebeat: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
timy22:

Hate washing clothes!
Even with washing machine , the thing still dey give me headache!

Bt still ve to do it!
God help me!
Haba! U must be very lazy... sad

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by snakebeat: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Artistree:
I hate sweeping cry
This shouldn't be coming from a lady, if u can't carry out a simple task such as sweeping, what else can u do? sad
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Artistree: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
snakebeat:

This shouldn't be coming from a lady, if u can't carry out a simple task such as sweeping, what else can u do? sad
That I don't like it doesn't mean I don't do it, I simply hate the nauseating feeling I have after sweeping.
Thank you snake.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by snakebeat: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
chomytex:
I will go first..
Mine is sweeping,its not like I don't sweep,I see it as a heavy duty!
I prefare washing of clothes and dishes..
So fellow nlanders,wats urs..share it with wit us.
This's actually my first post here so let's keep the ball rolling!
How?
How can u use heavy duty as a euphemism for sweeping? Are u that lazy? sad
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by snakebeat: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Artistree:

That I don't like it doesn't mean I don't do it, I simply hate the nauseating feeling I have after sweeping.
Thank you snake.
Snakebeat is different snake, just the same way usa is different from united. U use acronyms to abbreviate combination of more than one word. USA, u don't just say united. SB would have been more appropos. I'm snakebeat, not snake.
All the same u're welcome, though I know it was an intended affront....
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Artistree: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
snakebeat:

Snakebeat is different snake, just the same way usa is different from united. U use acronyms to abbreviate combination of more than one word. USA, u don't just say united. SB would have been more appropos. I'm snakebeat, not snake.
All the same u're welcome, though I know it was an intended affront....
I'm glad you got the message,, thank you once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by snakebeat: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Artistree:

I'm glad you got the message,, thank you once again.
Never knew my comment got to u that much. sweeping is a basic chore we all do right from a very tender age, I was just stupefied upon seeing such a comment coming from a lady. Don't read too much into it....
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by beautifullll1(f): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ironing starched shirts.........

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by freecocoa(f): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
If ever there's a machine that can do everything for me including bathing me, I'll really appreciate it.

I just will cook once in a while.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by snakebeat: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
freecocoa:
If ever there's a machine that can do everything for me including bathing me, I'll really appreciate it.

Madam, washing yourself by yourself should be a gratifying exercise, haba!
Moreover, we already have jacuzzi, what else do u want?

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by blesoh(f): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Washing of plates,but i ve to do it cos i ve no one to help.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by mashnino(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
freecocoa:

your laziness knows no boundary...

my sweet cocoa

ya dai

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by freecocoa(f): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
mashnino:

your laziness knows no boundary...

my sweet cocoa

ya dai
Lol. Who no like H-enjoyment.

Lafia, ya ka ke?

It's been a while.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by freecocoa(f): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
snakebeat:

Madam, washing yourself by yourself should be a gratifying exercise, haba!
Moreover, we already have jacuzzi, what else do u want?
A machine that would scrub thoroughly.tongue
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by wisdomiskey(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
freecocoa:
A machine that would scrub thoroughly.tongue

d onli machine yuh nid
iz a v.ibrator
yuh loneli woman!

y not put ma slioooong
to gud use wink

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by 1miccza: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Washing clothes and toilets and bathrooms

4 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by timy22(f): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
snakebeat:
Haba! U must be very lazy... sad
Na u sabi o!
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Killing rats. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Ladycloud(f): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
washing plate... kai....
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Hysmady(m): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
I hate washing plate
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by isshigo(m): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
hate sweeping d floor undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' / Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid / Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.