Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,996 members, 7,976,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:49 PM

BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House (24764 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by 9ja4Change(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bigmillz:
what makes you people think Buhari himself is corruption free. When he was head of state Billions was found his brother account in oversea. When you people are done trying to paint Jonathan tension like it's the time Nigeria money was all looted, plz do well to remember how OBJ looted, how abacha looted, how Tinubu looted, how Ameachi sold completely everything Rivers state owns.

What makes u think he's not? Don't u think for about 12 good years he's been contesting the presidential elections, if he's corrupt PDP would have dug up enough dirts on him. Moreover, he's been PDP's nightmare ever since!
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by BraniacX(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
bettercreature:
Trust me PMB knows what he is doing,Dasuki is probably the sponsor of bokoharam because i dont know why PDP are worried

Or probably Dasuki has circumstantial evidence linking buhari to boko haram undecided

Circumstantial evidence like the fact that boko haram and fulani marauders have attacked every single one of the 19 northern states except kastina bubu's home state
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by BraniacX(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Toktee:
anytime you want to contribute here,don't smoke.
do you know why the money has returned now,do you think pmb is stupidd like you?
this was the money dasuki wanted to run away with,use ur brain not ur asss.

Coming from someone thinking with his a$$ that's very rich of you but what else can one expect from a mumu-ing mumu undecided

You say money was returned from SA, not by dasuki, you didn't say the money was in is keeping in the first place, but you speculate that he wanted to run away with it? How can you run away with something you don't have? Or was SA planning to keep it for him?

Seriously I don't know what fits your lot more whether its [size=25]Sai-Ing SAi-er's[/size]

[size=30]Chanting chanters[/size]

Or my favourite

[size=35]Mumu-ing Mumu's[/size] undecided
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Toktee(m): 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
BraniacX:

Coming from someone thinking with his a$$ that's very rich of you but what else can one expect from a mumu-ing mumu undecided

You say money was returned from SA, not by dasuki, you didn't say the money was in is keeping in the first place, but you speculate that he wanted to run away with it? How can you run away with something you don't have? Or was SA planning to keep it for him?

Seriously I don't know what fits your lot more whether its [size=25]Sai-Ing SAi-er's[/size]

[size=30]Chanting chanters[/size]

Or my favourite

[size=35]Mumu-ing Mumu's[/size] undecided
with the above trash,i have already measured ur level of understanding,receive new brain that comes with number six in jesus name.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by BraniacX(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
Toktee:
with the above trash,i have already measured ur level of understanding,receive new brain that comes with number six in jesus name.

So what are you now? Dexter of Dexter's lab?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!

[size=35]Mumu-ing Mumu[/size] grin
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by BraniacX(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2015
Beremx:
the dullard from Daura is your president. who the fucck is your intelligent father? A nonentity!

Before you throw stones remember that your cluefull father was also a nonentity when compared to your "clueless" ex-president from otuoke
How times change undecided
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by writetopoker: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2015
wen ever i see buhari i see cow
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by writetopoker: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2015
whenever i see buhari i see a confused cow
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by BraniacX(m): 12:22am On Jul 18, 2015
gsalvatore:
I will never be convinced about all this charade, yes I said it, It is all Charade till I see Somebody in jail.

PMB is a joke to me. Nobody has gone to jail till now. All Nigerians see is Tom and Jerry spectacle here.

I can even bet that he will deny this saga later on.

Those saying had it been the person being prosecuted was from the south they will start shouting. Buhari will play Tom and Jerry with his Northern friends/cronies only to end up jailing the southerners if they are found wanting.

Look out the Lamidos, they were remanded by the court for two months pending the next court case. The press started shouting that the Lamidos are in jail for two months. So even if it was tru, how can a looter like Lamido and the level of his loot take a paltry sentence of two months? I mean wtf is wrong with Nigerians? How can you go to jail without a sentence or conviction.?

As we speak the Lamidos are out on bail. They couldn't keep them till the next court case as stipulated by a federal court. They moved them to Abuja and like a flick of a wand they are out on bail. And you folks want me to believe all these rubbish?

You folks should not be carried away. Some fools on here don't think, their brains are mere furniture.

Nobody is convicted yet. How can you fight corruption when nobody is going to jail?

They can fool all the SaTanoids and Apc-dickheads but not me.

I am an unrepentant "saTANoid" and am not fooled, like I schooled an APC-dickhead earlier today, fighting corruption under a democratic setting is more than just rhetoric and one man's assumed self righteousness, I told him that as our laws stand today, the onus is on the accuser to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the accused is guilty of corruption and even when he does that, the accused can just refund 10% of his/her loot and walk free and how do I know this, I followed GEJ's attempt to fight corruption and the subsidy baron's earlier in his tenure and watched as he gave up when he realised the power of the presidency alone wasn't enough to fight corruption, I watched how jonathan had to resort to creative means to "prevent" not "fight" prevent corruption at the grassroot level upwards, now fast forward many years later, here comes a holier than thou Daura President claiming he can single handedly defeat corruption irrespective of this being a democracy, see why am laughing ? Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki gringringringrin
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 18, 2015
9ja4Change:

What makes u think he's not? Don't u think for about 12 good years he's been contesting the presidential elections, if he's corrupt PDP would have dug up enough dirts on him. Moreover, he's been PDP's nightmare ever since!
what makes u think he's?
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Franzeez(m): 2:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Beremx:
You call it failure? Jonathan is the definition of Failure!!

Ride on President Muhammadu Buhari!! I tanda for your back!

Why are you dying for politicians, their children are getting 1st class ib top universities in the world but yet you are nothing just following them and wasting your time arguing. Sambo's arrest or not won't add 1 naira to your account.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Iyoma2(f): 4:09am On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmm did Pmb come to change Nigeria or came for vegeance. Dasuki was the soldier sent to arrest Buhari in 1984 d day was also on the Eve of Sallah, Dasuki arrested Buhari on the Order of his superiors then. Does it mean d AIT documentary on Buhari is a fact?
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 18, 2015
bettercreature:
Trust me PMB knows what he is doing,Dasuki is probably the sponsor of bokoharam because i dont know why PDP are worried

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2015
This government is useless one. After laying siege on the man's house and wasting his time they left without achieving anything. Sambo Dasuki should seek redress in court.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Jesusloveyou: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2015
PassingShot:
Temporary respite. The seige was perhaps to send a signal of what lies ahead.

And that the money seized by SA has been returned is another achievement by the FG which may not have been a coincidence in this saga.

That Dasuki's passport has been seized and he cannot escape for now is a clear sign that all those who sabotaged our security and economy will know that PMB is ready to make living in Nigeria very hellish for them. It's no longer business as usual.

No amount of wailing will save them when they're being dealt with. After all, they didn't care about Nigerians when they were virtually bastardizing us.

Karma is a b.itch!
is a judgement year for saTANist

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by Jesusloveyou: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2015
barcanista:
This government is useless one. After laying siege on the man's house and wasting his time they left without achieving anything. Sambo Dasuki should seek redress in court.
u are reducing ur sense per sec, u mean they did not achieve anything? But atleast,they seize his passports, 9 cars and $40k, and they let us know they are working,

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by bettercreature(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=lawanson44 post=35989957][/quote]You dont have respect you need home training
Re: BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House by bettercreature(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2015
barcanista:
Do you know what is in the docs and hardwares they took away?Always think before you criticize PMB moves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole At APC Edo Governorship Primary Election / Channels TV Apologises For Breach Of Broadcasting Code – NBC / Tony Elumelu Watches Oshiomhole Dance (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.