Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,877 members, 7,980,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:45 AM

Wizkid Reacts To His ‘single And Enjoying Life’ Tweet, See What He Said!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To His ‘single And Enjoying Life’ Tweet, See What He Said!!! (953 Views)

Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi / Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" / Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Reacts To His ‘single And Enjoying Life’ Tweet, See What He Said!!! by 360jamng(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2015

Just as expected, Wizkid has blamed the recent tweet
about him being ‘single’, as the work of the person
that hacked his account.
You would remember that the Star-Boy boss
revealed 2 days ago that his Twitter account had
been comrpomised.
His ‘being single’ tweet on his birthday came after
Tania tagged him on her post wishing him happy
birthday.
He tweeted that he is “25, single and blessed” earlier
today.
The singer has now deleted the tweet saying his
account remain hacked and that he didn’t tweet that.

Many are suggesting Wizkid is only withdrawing the
tweet after a possible confrontation from his on/off
girlfriend Tania Omotayo.

CC lalasticlala

Re: Wizkid Reacts To His ‘single And Enjoying Life’ Tweet, See What He Said!!! by Airforce1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
he made the same statement last year

@Tania baby
Better look elsewhere for true love, trust me Wizzy is not gonna marry you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To His ‘single And Enjoying Life’ Tweet, See What He Said!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
How does that put food on my table? angry
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His ‘single And Enjoying Life’ Tweet, See What He Said!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His ‘single And Enjoying Life’ Tweet, See What He Said!!! by pojophilius(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
......na now u con sabi dat one abi
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His ‘single And Enjoying Life’ Tweet, See What He Said!!! by lordtim001(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rubbish!It is only in Naija that hackers always hack celeb's twitter accounts.Blame it on them always
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His ‘single And Enjoying Life’ Tweet, See What He Said!!! by pojophilius(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
......na now u con sabi dat one abi[url]
EroticAngelina:
......na now u con sabi dat one abi[/url]
EroticAngelina:
......na now u con sabi dat one abi
Re: Wizkid Reacts To His ‘single And Enjoying Life’ Tweet, See What He Said!!! by fkpboss: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
*checked the thread, spit on it and went back to my research on Buhari incompetence*

(1) (Reply)

Davido Lost His Customised Gold Chain Last Night, A Kind Guy Returns It To Him / Could This Be Love? (photo) / Femi Kuti Takes His Son To His Grandparent’s Grave Side In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.