Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Fabian Delph Has Signed A Five-year Deal With Manchester City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fabian Delph Has Signed A Five-year Deal With Manchester City (408 Views)

Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho / Kelechi Iheanacho Trains With Manchester City Teammates In Abu Dhabi.PICS / He will never win premier league with MANCHESTER UNITED.despite how hard he try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fabian Delph Has Signed A Five-year Deal With Manchester City by musicoga3: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
The England midfielder completed a medical at City and is set to fly to Australia to join his new team-mates on their pre-season tour. The 25-year-old had rejected City's advances last weekend when he issued a statement insisting: "I'm not leaving. I'm staying at the football club and I can't wait for the start of the season and captaining this great football club."
Delph made 128 appearances for Villa, scoring eight goals, and received the first of his six England caps against Norway in September 2014. City boss Manuel Pellegrini was delighted with the signing, telling City's official website: "Fabian Delph is an excellent player and I am looking forward to working with him.

READ MORE>> http://www.naijaplay.co.uk/2015/07/fabian-delph-has-signed-five-year-deal.html

Re: Fabian Delph Has Signed A Five-year Deal With Manchester City by seankay(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2015
OP dats not Delph but Kaboul of tottenham

Delph deserves the move. I had always wondered why d guy was still playing for Aston Villa

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool To Offload Four Players For £41m Double Swoop / Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Man City First Team Breakthrough / Cech Instrumental In Arsenal’s Home Defeat To West Ham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.