Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,112 members, 7,907,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) (32986 Views)

Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos / Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter / I Used N10m Out Of Dasuki’s N100m To Furnish My Apartment~Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by dapsoneh: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
1st class or wht too?
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hope no be with first class again sha.
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by BizBayo: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
uhmmnn... Abroad. I rest my case.
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
RichDad1:

High high

Vice chancellor
yeah, smart Dad
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by goshen26: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Editor1:
First Class nko?

E de aws
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by henchamb(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hitter:
Imagine
My cousin graduated last week undecided

Amebo so ?
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by Abayhormy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Shaking my head for this country. Selfish, shortsighted, disloyal, unpatriotic elites.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by Aitee1: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Editor1:
First Class nko?

E dey come for road cheesy
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tanoids and APC e-warriors... Una see una life for outside? The same school Doyin Okupe (PDP)'s skn and Rochas Okorocha (APC)'s son went to. We never heard them fight over political differences. Maybe they even ball together over there, who knows? But our overzealous supporters and activists here will die defending them, insulting each other over them. I've seen people cursing each other ontop of politics o!

A word is enough for the wise. You better face your life!

6 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by Dafone(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
Its intresting to note hw unique UK system of educatiob is. All schools graduating at the same time frame. Dats organization and planning. Bt in naija..

Story for anoda day

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hope wit 1st class?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by odehman: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
a good place to invest ur money with a mini deposit of 10$ u can get started
My Referral Link: http://eurobrandstocks.com/?r=odehman
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-DPfDw67lqL8/ValdkwyEfZI/AAAAAAAF7hc/TDfUzwY919I/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Bolu Okupe is one of the sons of former presidential aide, Dr. Doyin Okupe. He just graduated from The University of Manchester in the UK. Congrats to him...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-IYtDjJNquf0/Valdla4vvzI/AAAAAAAF7hk/qpfLjTq3o9w/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-doyin-okupes-son-bolu-graduates.html

angry DEVELOP YOUR NIGERIA UNIVERSITY.

I DON'T REALLY LIKE ALL THIS ABROAD SCHOOLING, BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO DO IT. THE NIGERIA SCHOOLING SECTION IS NOT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Their sons and daughters go dey graduate for odobo oyinbo.. Nairalanders go dey curse theirselves upon their matter for here..

One day, God go also curse them for u na for the confusion wey dem dey cause for my beloved nairalanders..
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
They all send their children abroad to Universities. While watching Nigerian universities decay.
Clueless Polithiefcians!!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
RichDad1:

dont make me laugh/ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
APC fan spotted.
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by Largeese(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Enjoy your fathers largesse....

Notice: For those who have been prodding me to start a very detailed thread on how to generate income on Fiverr.com working at home. here it is.... The Free Fiverr Training Guide on Nairaland With Screenshots
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by Berrypie(f): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
Congrats.
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
spencekat:
APC fan spotted.
APC fan ko AC ni. angry angry angry angry angry addlepate cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
i heard dat d gombe n imo dudes came out wit first class, if nt dat dis dude's dad is cluless like his erstwhile boss, he wuld have made first class too.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
God z watching Them All .. N they think They would enjoy fruit of their children abi ... Their children dey graduate 4 U.M up n down .. Why cant they use their money n Behind schs here up to d standard of d ones abroad Well i wont judge anyone God z watching u all .. You will what u sow .. if u escape it .. your generations will .. God bless me !
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by darlenese(f): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
They always send their kids abroad , yet they destroy the future of poor kids with their useless nija universities .

Una fada well well ,

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sunofgod:
University Of Manchester should be probed . . . .how much Nigerian loot has ended up there
MY OWN IS THAT THERE SHOULD PUT A BAN ON ALL POLITICIAN, THAT THERE SONS AND DAUGHTERS SHOULD NOT TRAVEL ABROAD FOR SCHOOLING.

SEE IF NIGERIA SCHOOL NO GO DEVELOP

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by Otuzor(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
What happen to Nigerian university. Weep for my country

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by cnwokike(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Their children will school abroad with stolen funds and they think something good will come out of such child.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by Alexisu: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yesterday Na Okorocha son,
Today Na Okupe son,
Tomorrow, e go be ................

Una do well ooo.

No wonder they don't care if ASUU, Ssanu, Nasu and others go on strike.

E no good ooooo.
Diariz God oooooo.
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
And so??....did he graduate with a first class?...I think not! I don't see y this should be fp worthy
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by tellwisdom: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Which school is Manchester? sad
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by writetopoker: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
all dey do is go 2 manhester smoke donchester come back here wit fake results grin
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
congrats to him!
Re: Doyin Okupe's Son, Bolu Graduates From The University Of Manchester (Photos) by calmbabadee(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
he did not graduate with first class i suppose. otherwise it would have been included in the topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text / Dolapo Osinbajo Learning How To Make Soap With Other Women(pics) / Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.