Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,616 members, 7,917,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:36 PM

Can I Really Make Money With My Wordpress Blog?? Help Plz. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Really Make Money With My Wordpress Blog?? Help Plz. (597 Views)

I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP / Adquet Ads Not Showing On My Blog..help Me Out / Why Adsense Crawler Not Able To Review My Blog? Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Really Make Money With My Wordpress Blog?? Help Plz. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
One of the main reason why I ventured into Web Design and Development is that I wanna make money! Which I know making money is one of the main reason for most of the Web Designers and Developers. So, I now have a Free Blog ( http://leadedreporters. ) and I dnt know whether I can make money with it or not. If I can really make money with it, please someone should tell me the way of making it. Also help me review it and give me some advices!
All your Advices are Welcomed, Thanks.
Re: Can I Really Make Money With My Wordpress Blog?? Help Plz. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
yes you can make money. but like you already know one can't start up a business without capital. there thousands of business you can do online.
but you can't tag ursef a website designer with a free wordpress blog. if u want to arrive start by buying a domain and hosting. then you will be able, ready and good to start making money online.

1 Like

Re: Can I Really Make Money With My Wordpress Blog?? Help Plz. by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 18, 2015
mikketech:
yes you can make money. but like you already know one can't start up a business without capital. there thousands of business you can do online.
but you can't tag ursef a website designer with a free wordpress blog. if u want to arrive start by buying a domain and hosting. then you will be able, ready and good to start making money online.
Must I buy a Domain, the problem is that I am still going under some Classes @ School. May be if we finish the Tutorials Class the teacher will tell me to buy a Domain or Buy One for me. I am now using this Free Blog for Practice.... I am just asking wether I can make money from it?

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Lagos, Can You Do This? / Best Webhost In Nigeria? / A full Functional Website is Up For Sale! Naija Mega Gist dot Com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.