Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout (4689 Views)

My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. / Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2015
.m..m
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2015
undecided
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by madgoat(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2015
Dreamer grin
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by Sexcellency(f): 12:13am On Jul 18, 2015
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by cyprianlah(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Uncle forix.Wake up! wake up
Mama say mak u cm carry ur food

3 Likes

Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by dudesexy1111(m): 12:37am On Jul 18, 2015
U don smoke dat tin again abi........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by skyfullofstars(f): 12:42am On Jul 18, 2015
forix4u:
I though having a 9" long and 6" fat d*ck is a blessing and something every woman wish their husband or bf to have...or could it be a blessing in disguise My immediate ex complained, cries and never for once tried being "oga @dtop" during love making. My calabar gf way back in university refused me s*x since d day I'd a punctured french letter during s*x and since I was against flesh-flesh we parted ways. Ha! My Abia state gf den? C'mon I couldn't bear d cries and screaming each time we make love so I'd to stop seeing her...recently my smally suddenly broke up wit me without any reason...though, she always lie flat for several minute after love making b4 getting to d bathroom and complains of pains afterward... My people I'm 30+ and I'm confuse o and actually don't know what is happening. I'm a very cool and lovely guy to be with but I wonder why I can't have a steady relationship. Could it be attributed to my long and fat joystick or sth else?
Pls I need advice and to u young and childish guys with malicious and unfriendly words pls stay off.

Come to Latin America, women want a man with a big...

Mmm i think you may need help from a professional. Women complain about big but also about small...
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by ijobaooorun(m): 12:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Pinshure of ur joystick or..............

U knw the drill
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by deniyor: 1:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Pictures or it aint true.

Also..its not everyone who has a boeing that knows how to land it. You dig?
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by illiad: 1:40am On Jul 18, 2015
Y EVERYONE KNEW YOU AR DREAMIN?
ITS COS THEY ALL KNOW U HAV A VERY SMAL DIK
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by Danjuma827(m): 2:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmm aleast girls loves moderate dicks. thank God for the blessing he endowed me with.
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by benedict100(m): 2:54am On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency dearie can i get to know u on a more personal basis?pls do holla on 07032071872
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by babs01(m): 3:19am On Jul 18, 2015
pishure or else
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 18, 2015
roast it

1 Like

Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by Richy4(m): 3:41am On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmmm!!! You have only tried 3 states out of 36 states in Nigeria. Just keep sampling, One out of 33 remaining might be a perfect match.

Oh!!!!!! I forgot FCT sad
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 18, 2015
You wish lipsrsealed
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by endowednicky(f): 6:10am On Jul 18, 2015
Warris all these ehen??shea no gateman for yabaleft again?

1 Like

Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by endowednicky(f): 6:11am On Jul 18, 2015
Richy4:
Hmmmm!!! You have only tried 3 states out of 36 states in Nigeria. Just keep sampling, One out of 33 remaining might be a perfect match.

Oh!!!!!! I forgot FCT sad
Nibo lo F.T.C si

1 Like

Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by markidoo(m): 6:34am On Jul 18, 2015
Try Benue Link u myt jst find a match.
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 18, 2015
markidoo:
Try Benue Link u myt jst find a match.

I once also dated benue babe... My d way. Do I've to sample my manhood to every girl in d country b4 I get a perfect match What sort of ideology is that?? Its sounds rlly weird pls.
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 18, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Come to Latin America, women want a man with a big...

Mmm i think you may need help from a professional. Women complain about big but also about small...
Latin what? And what has happened to all d women in Nigeria Ok if that's ur own solution I supposed u take me there.
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by XavierBlue(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2015
Op i advice you take rat poison, it might help restore your detoriated sense of reasoning.undecided

Xavierblue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by gamaliel121(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2015
I can agrre with 9" long.....
But 6" in girth?
Dayuuumm...
Are you an elephant?
Even jada fire will walkout...lol

1 Like

Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by Guidette(f): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2015
@OP Do u have mouth odour? Just asking undecided
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by rosy4u(f): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2015
Chaii ... OP u can lie ehhhn grin

anyways if it's that big .... d only solution is to roast or simply cut it off .... shikena smiley

don't 4get to thank me lerra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2015
gamaliel121:
I can agrre with 9" long.....
But 6" in girth?
Dayuuumm...
Are you an elephant?
Even jada fire will walkout...lol
Lol... Funny dude. Why wud u bliv of 6" girth unless u r a gay to ve seen fellow dude cork den u wud bliv.
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2015
rosy4u:
Chaii ... OP u can lie ehhhn grin

anyways if it's that big .... d only solution is to roast or simply cut it off .... shikena smiley

don't 4get to thank me lerra

Prob u neva jam better guy I think u r still running local league with toy boys around d hood...y not look for much older guy...? No insulted intended thou. And abeg sha u b doctor? Come help me cut am with ur cutting hoe na...hehehe
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by gamaliel121(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2015
forix4u:

Lol... Funny dude. Why wud u bliv of 6" girth unless u r a gay to ve seen fellow dude cork den u wud bliv.

And who says I believe...
I know you cooked that shiitt up...
Anyway, no scatter person punny oo
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2015
forix4u:
I though having a 9" long and 6" fat d*ck is a blessing and something every woman wish their husband or bf to have...or could it be a blessing in disguise My immediate ex complained, cries and never for once tried being "oga @dtop" during love making. My calabar gf way back in university refused me s*x since d day I'd a punctured french letter during s*x and since I was against flesh-flesh we parted ways. Ha! My Abia state gf den? C'mon I couldn't bear d cries and screaming each time we make love so I'd to stop seeing her...recently my smally suddenly broke up wit me without any reason...though, she always lie flat for several minute after love making b4 getting to d bathroom and complains of pains afterward... My people I'm 30+ and I'm confuse o and actually don't know what is happening. I'm a very cool and lovely guy to be with but I wonder why I can't have a steady relationship. Could it be attributed to my long and fat joystick or sth else?
Pls I need advice and to u young and childish guys with malicious and unfriendly words pls stay off.
If I'm not mistaken,you have a d!ck which's 9inches long and 6inches wide right?chairman,if you're truly not being mendacious,those girls have every reason to skedaddle,haha!aren't u being wicked?you even went extra mile to the extent of servicing a lady with a petite stature(smallie).it's ostensibly bizarre to be endowed with that killer weapon,I suppose it's probably one of the side effects of those penis enlarger.I'll only advise you to find a drug that can reduce the size of your useless d!ck.if that's d normal size of your d!ck without erection,I can't imagine how scary it'll be during erection.
Re: They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout by DONADAMS(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Sexcellency:
lipsrsealed
hi...ur beauriful

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Found My Crush On Nl / Rich Man Cries For Help After Discovering THIS In The Handbag Of An Edo Girl / The Joke Is On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.