Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,716 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:46 PM

My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki (43853 Views)

Osinbajo orders 24-hour operations at Apapa Port / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by kennybabs1980: 5:48am On Jul 18, 2015
1after:

Sir, I know you are very wicked at heart and pray Boko haram strike daily so you can spite your enemy called Buhari cos I know how you rejoice whenever those evil element strike. You now talk of witch hunt but praised GEJ during the Tambuwal saga, the Ekiti election saga where Obanikoro and his thugs arrest and intimidate the opposition, the grounding of Ameachi's Jet, the bursting of APC office and arrest of all its workers without search or arrest warrant, the leadership newspaper issue, e.t.c I hate hypocrites and people that see white and call it black just to defend criminals. Learn to be honest even if your paymasters will not like it, be bold sir.

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by ipledge5: 5:49am On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Bullhari wipe out boko haram and stop acting drama 4 us
When i read your comment these day,i just have to smh
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by pacino26(m): 5:52am On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmmm. Having gone through the comments here I find it amusing that some respectable monikers still post......

That been said, I am amongst the few that wish our DSS to perform discrete evidence collation before going on their public show. I keep saying they are jokers. If they are working on a case of national security I think they've probably lost any tangible lead if the former NSA was the secret ingredient to solving it but alas they like appearing in the news with their fancy rifles as Agent Dogonyaro or Okonkwo. That house could've been searched neatly in a clandestine way.

In all, I don't see it as a witch hunting cuz they've announced themselves already for others to take caution.
Take it this way, there's a robbery going on. Instead of the police moving in discretely till they get to the destination and take position for an ambush, they blare their sirens from 2km away. The thieves will just run away.

Common sense.

4 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by ahidjo: 5:57am On Jul 18, 2015
hedonistic:

Since when did the possession of money in itself become a crime, more so a 'mere' $40,000 which is less than N10 million? Can that even buy a decent car these days? Thousands of Nigerians have more than that amount in their homes - No big deal here.

Meanwhile, I find it funny whenever you people say that someone should explain where he got this or that from. That is not what law enforcement entails; that's why in civilised societies a suspect is always reminded of his right to remain silent when arrested. It is the job of the DSS to INVESTIGATE and establish that the money or cars were acquired through ILLEGAL means, and then charge him to court accordingly. The accused is only answerable to a court when he is putting together his defence. He is under to obligation to explain any rubbish to lazy law enforcement officers who cannot do their job - which, in this case, is to investigate and prosecute!

Nigerians and defending criminality. Are people cursed with criminal minds? Just asking because the audacity and shamelessness with which you all defend corruption and criminality is shocking even to the devil himself.

3 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by socialmediaman: 5:59am On Jul 18, 2015
uboma:
Even if Dasuki was/is guilty of something, the way and manner the SSS went about their activities towards him evidently shows that Dasuki is being witch hunted.

Have you travelled outside the shores of this country? There's no difference between what the SSS did and what is done abroad, any little thing you see over 20 police cars flashing lights and sirens. I just pity Nigerians who are tricked by all these cry of "persecution"

DSS had a warrant for search, they took him away and questioned him, everything was done according to the law, why are people being tricked by these criminals, the same people who destroyed this country?

If you want to solve Nigeria's problems you have to monitor people, follow them, spy them, establish connections between various crimes happening and act when you're confident you have a clear lead, like if you suspect the evidence will be destroyed or transferred to another location, this is what real intelligence and security means

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by haul: 6:00am On Jul 18, 2015
This nation is doomed! Sincerely I don't think nigerians ever wish she succeed, I don't think the populace mean well for her.

With crumbs you will buy their soul!

Is not worth it to die for an average nigerian, cause they look like some complacent dummies, why did I find myself in this misery of a country Nobody is striving to push it to great heights! Like education not reflecting!

You separated by religion,ethnicity now party!!!

Lord you know I deserve better than here, I don't just understand how grown up support corruption cause of party,religion,ethnicity blindly!

Inshort fu-ck every citizen slowing this nation down!
I pray all your kids don't grow! You accumulate wealth your generation will never use!

Is like the black people got noodles in their brains! The so called elites are just like cavemens.no direction, nothing nothing!

Imagine waking up to this kinda comments on nairaland! Just imagine! Do this people look like those who have access to education

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by ahidjo: 6:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Shekau1:
If u are asking him how he gott $40000 then u might as well ask him how he got or bought his house in Asokoro, and by the way he is far more worth than $40000.. bro look for another sensible accusation undecided

What sense are you making? How much is his pay? Have you lived in any decent society before to know that you must live within your means. You people should continue shamelessly to defend criminality. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by socialmediaman: 6:05am On Jul 18, 2015
ahidjo:

What sense are you making? How much is his pay? Have you lived in any decent society before to know that you must live within your means. You people should continue shamelessly to defend criminality. Nonsense!

My brother, Some Nigerians are finished, they don't know what it means to live in a civilized nation. I just told someone else, try crime abroad and see 20 police cars at your house next morning. I pity those who are singing this "persecution" chorus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2015
ahidjo:
$40000 in his house. What a criminal. These are the types of characters entrusted with the task of securing Nigerians. Most Nigerians are hopelessly shameless!

What is $40,000?

Poverty na bad disease.

3 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2015
chukwudi44:
Operation find incriminating evidence at all costs!!! Can you imagine the desperation.We are waiting for the dullard to try such bravada at our leaders in the east then he will understand we are not cowards who just online!!!! One thing we must give GEJ credit is his very high level of tolerance even when he was repeeatedly provoked by people like El-rufai and other inconsequentials like Japhet Omojuwa and their likes on twitter.Such acts of desperation and witchhunt was never observed throughout his tenure.

I just hope Buhari is not foolish enough to try such stunts with GEJ as even laying siege at his house at this moment would have dire security and economic consequences for these country.The entire east is already tense no thanks to Nnamdi Kanu and his Radio biafra
Keep shut!

5 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 18, 2015
Some idiot are shoutting witch hunt on NL, do they knw hw serious dis matter is? I wish there family partake in wat bokoharam did to a lot of pple in NE, then d shut thr dirty gutters. I wishall those wailling knw hw many pple are dead because of bokoharam? I dnt blame them, After all most of dis useless leaders are some of there relatives or family. Buhari any 1 involve shld be molested nd disgrace by SSS, thr fathers. God bless Buhari nd God bless federal republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by honeric01(m): 6:12am On Jul 18, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

What is $40,000?

Poverty na bad disease.

That's close to 10 million naira lying fallow in his house (one house), now wonder how many more are scattered across his houses, local and foreign bank accounts, third party accounts, assets e.t.c.

Everything is not about "poverty" as you put it.

4 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:14am On Jul 18, 2015
ahidjo:

Smh! No wonder poverty persists in Nigeria. Must one live on his or her pay? Ever heard of investments? How about managing inheritance properly and multiplying the value over time?

I'm sorry but your post is typical of a lazy man. If that's the way you reason, I'm sorry for you and those unfortunate enough to learn under your tutelage.

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by izzieman: 6:15am On Jul 18, 2015
neocortex:

Using your logic, Buhari is also waiting for suicide bombers to kill half of Borno and Yobe residents before he acts.

You do know that your "logical correlation" is totally absurd right? I guess it is true that common sense is truly not very common.

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 18, 2015
haul:
This nation is doomed! Sincerely I don't think nigerians ever wish she succeed, I don't think the populace mean well for her.

With crumbs you will buy their soul!

Is not worth it to die for an average nigerian, cause they look like some complacent dummies, why did I find myself in this misery of a country Nobody is striving to push it to great heights! Like education not reflecting!

You separated by religion,ethnicity now party!!!

Lord you know I deserve better than here, I don't just understand how grown up support corruption cause of party,religion,ethnicity blindly!

Inshort fu-ck every citizen slowing this nation down!
I pray all your kids don't grow! You accumulate wealth your generation will never use!

Is like the black people got noodles in their brains! The so called elites are just like cavemens.no direction, nothing nothing!

Imagine waking up to this kinda comments on nairaland! Just imagine! Do this people look like those who have access to education

I Feel your pain brother

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by oluala881: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2015
PMB as a person has an unforgiving spirit. I wish to welcome you back to millitary era in a democracy define nation. Mean while I want to say happy weekend to you all.

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Fourwinds: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2015
chukwudi44:
Operation find incriminating evidence at all costs!!! Can you imagine the desperation.We are waiting for the dullard to try such bravada at our leaders in the east then he will understand we are not cowards who just online!!!! One thing we must give GEJ credit is his very high level of tolerance even when he was repeeatedly provoked by people like El-rufai and other inconsequentials like Japhet Omojuwa and their likes on twitter.Such acts of desperation and witchhunt was never observed throughout his tenure.

I just hope Buhari is not foolish enough to try such stunts with GEJ as even laying siege at his house at this moment would have dire security and economic consequences for these country.The entire east is already tense no thanks to Nnamdi Kanu and his Radio biafra
and dats was y d clueless one sat on corruption and was comfortable with corrupt elements in Nigeria. nonsense.... we must sweep all these retrogressive elements out of d way

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:17am On Jul 18, 2015
honeric01:

That's close to 10 million naira lying fallow in his house (one house), now wonder how many more are scattered across his houses, local and foreign bank accounts, third party accounts, assets e.t.c.

Everything is not about "poverty" as you put it.

Dude, I've kept $250,000 with me at home before. Nothing wrong with that as long as the money is legit. $40,000 is less than 9 million naira for Christ sake abd can't even pay a year's rent where Dasuki lives.

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by omoelesa(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2015
So mumu,domnstroden,jobles poverty striken nigerias are over this forum now defending this Dansuki of a man.One question i wants to ask this mumus is that are u people benefiting from all thieving oligarch?.And These are People That Have always complain of joblesnes,poverty and so on.i dont care if u are menber of PDP or APC. All i want is sane country.

3 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2015
socialmediaman:

Have you travelled outside the shores of this country? There's no difference between what the SSS did and what is done abroad, any little thing you see over 20 police cars flashing lights and sirens. I just pity Nigerians who are tricked by all these cry of "persecution"

DSS had a warrant for search, they took him away and questioned him, everything was done according to the law, why are people being tricked by these criminals, the same people who destroyed this country?

If you want to solve Nigeria's problems you have to monitor people, follow them, spy them, establish connections between various crimes happening and act when you're confident you have a clear lead, like if you suspect the evidence will be destroyed or transferred to another location, this is what real intelligence and security means
If at all saTANoids have not travelled out of the country, watching how intelligence officers operate in British and American movies should give them an insight. When intelligence officers have a strong convinction of the culpability of a person, but without evidence, they use other means that are not conventional to bring the person down. The can even bug their cars, phones, etc.

5 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Fourwinds: 6:21am On Jul 18, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Smh! No wonder poverty persists in Nigeria. Must one live on his or her pay? Ever heard of investments? How about managing inheritance properly and multiplying the value over time?

I'm sorry but your post is typical of a lazy man. If that's the way you reason, I'm sorry for you and those unfortunate enough to learn under your tutelage.
there is not wrong in giving account on how money were used.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by honeric01(m): 6:23am On Jul 18, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Dude, I've kept $250,000 with me at home before. Nothing wrong with that as long as the money is legit. $40,000 is less than 9 million naira for Christ sake abd can't even pay a year's rent where Dasuki lives.

And i have kept $850,000 too in my backpocket, nothing wrong.

he's being investigated and anything found on him are to be probed according to the discretion of those probing him. nothing is too big or small to ask questions on because one small thing can pave way for bigger revelation.

imagine the statement he made about "knowing people who have 10x answers to the allegations they have against him".

Let them probe further as long as they are doing it legally (they have a search warrant).

5 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Agukagu(m): 6:23am On Jul 18, 2015
This government is getting more petty. You can not look forward while still looking backward.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by eleko1: 6:24am On Jul 18, 2015
I tire oo.Imagine the thief calling Usd 40,000 a mere money not to talk bout the 9 cars he alone use.How Many does US president/his CSo have/ride?Some pipu just reason from their Anus
ahidjo:

Nigerians and defending criminality. Are people cursed with criminal minds? Just asking because the audacity and shamelessness with which you all defend corruption and criminality is shocking even to the devil himself.

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Fourwinds: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

I tell u something is wrong for keeping such amount. because we are use to "AFRICA TIME" doesn't make it right at all. even in d USA how can u keep such money at home without being query.? it is because in Nigeria anything goes dats y we are in dese mess

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by neocortex: 6:27am On Jul 18, 2015
izzieman:

You do know that your "logical correlation" is totally absurd right? I guess it is true that common sense is truly not very common.

That is exactly what you lack!

A man whose sense of reasoning has been clouded by his desire to belong decided
to endorse any position that appear "popular" just to be accepted.

Does that scenario feel familiar ?

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by rabex(m): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

We already know it is not business as usual as political witchhunt has already returned to the country.It is not about arresting the man but what charge or evidence would you adduce against him? You see why we told you an illiterate should not be at the hel$ of affairs? The SSS is yet to find anything on Dasuki and instead of them to take their time and catch him with hard evidence(if at all he is guilty of anything) the illiterate who dosent understand due process justs orders them to go to his house and ransack the whole place restricting his movement and effecting his arrest.

guy remember we onli heard one side of d story..so we sjld really nt jump too early to conclusion..nt say ing wat they did sounded right to me.but believe me..he might just be crying wolf.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by socialmediaman: 6:29am On Jul 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

If at all saTANoids have not travelled out of the country, watching how intelligence officers operate in British and American movies should give them an insight. When intelligence officers have a strong convinction of the culpability of a person, but without evidence, they use other means that are not conventional to bring the person down. The can even bug their cars, phones, etc.

Bros honestly some people will cry a lot this period because things are changing. I felt glad to know that a very senior official like Dasuki was being question over $40,000... Ordinarily people don't call that money in a society where a mere local government councilor with N200,000 as salary is expect to have such without question

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by GideonVIBES(m): 6:29am On Jul 18, 2015
Lets just say Dasuki is guilty of something,but sending two trucks of sss officers to his house,a day after being relived d position of security advicer is not just absurd,but a disgrace to d nation.
Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by Fourwinds: 6:32am On Jul 18, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

What is $40,000?

Poverty na bad disease.
it is only a thief dat will not see $40000 as money. dats y we make comparism on money stolen and say dat is just #100000000 and compare with someone who stole #1.5 billion. money is money even it is #1. illegal money must be recovered

1 Like

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by socialmediaman: 6:34am On Jul 18, 2015
GideonVIBES:
Lets just say Dasuki is guilty of something,but sending two trucks of sss officers to his house,a day after being relived d position of security advicer is not just absurd,but a disgrace to d nation.

Lol, what you watch in foreign movies is real bro, if it were in the US or UK it might be more than 2 trucks, because ordinary crimes will bring over 20 police cars at your residence immediately, talk less of high profile crime. Don't mind those shouting "persecution", they know the truth, this is a matter of national security, they had a warrant and they acted under the law, I commend these officers, please ask more about how security issues like this is handled abroad, Nigeria is beginning to work now

2 Likes

Re: My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki by eleko1: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2015
"Wetin the Man steal wey una wan jail am/they follow am from village undecided ?A mere Usd 40,000, Nine exotic Cars shocked sad'Ofene shocked,3 submarine Guns(His excuse is not tenable sad ) 2 cooks, 1 man wey dey feed his DOGS sad embarassed shocked sad shocked.Una call am corruption undecided" Those supporting Dasuki are useless pipu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) / Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant / West, Kalu, Ndah-Isaiah, Fashola, Abdulahi, Akeredolu may make Buhari's cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.