Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,899 members, 7,895,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

She Want's To Rebrand Nigeria: Hahahaha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / She Want's To Rebrand Nigeria: Hahahaha (907 Views)

Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria / 5 Reasons Dora Akunyili's Rebrand Nigeria Program go tough!! : Watch ! / Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want's To Rebrand Nigeria: Hahahaha by mafioso(m): 1:47am On Mar 11, 2009
I use to like this woman (Dora Akunyili) but for her talking about rebranding Nigeria, without rebranding the political system mean she is blind and confused, we are suffering in Nigeria and all she is planning to do is to show to the other world that we are not suffering, i dont know what to say about her sha for now but for me i think she doesn't know what she is doing.
Re: She Want's To Rebrand Nigeria: Hahahaha by Thadude(m): 6:28am On Mar 11, 2009
Dont mind her! she has simply lost her sense of placement. It tells you she doesnt know her JOB. I would have thought she would resign since she wasnt made minister of health. But trust Naija mentality any position goes as long as she gets a car and an office space. She is going to ridicule herself and all the progress/name she made with Nafdac will be lost!!
She wants to chop money with rebranding when there is no electricity in Nigeria?, when there is no JOB, when telecom operator are taking undue advantage of their subscribers with high charges, drop calls etc,
yeye woman. She is still living in her past glories thinking she still commands overwhelming approval rating.
Re: She Want's To Rebrand Nigeria: Hahahaha by abuja4real: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2009
all painters arise work don start be dat
Re: She Want's To Rebrand Nigeria: Hahahaha by akin23(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2009
wetin dem dey rebrand in nigeria, infact one wonders where this so called ministers gets there theory from ? pls cud someone tell madam nafdac to rebrand poverty ,hunger ,unemployment, looters first. she should stop all this political jamboree.
Re: She Want's To Rebrand Nigeria: Hahahaha by KunleOshob(m): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2009
I tnink aunty Dora is under self pressure to perform cos of the standards she as set for herself at Nafdac. evidently she as missed the plot.
Re: She Want's To Rebrand Nigeria: Hahahaha by desgiezd(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2009
As long as infrastructure remains at the extremely poor level they are at present coupled with poverty all over the place there would be nothing to rebrand, if she likes let her paint the face of Nigeria with all the pancakes in this world. The only rebranding the goverment can do is to lift Nigerians from the present overbearing level of poverty and positive rebranding would be a natural automatic resultant effect without spending a dime in that respect.
Re: She Want's To Rebrand Nigeria: Hahahaha by adisalago(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2009
I think she got the ideal from this people www.rebrandingnigeria.org lol

Re: She Want's To Rebrand Nigeria: Hahahaha by jamace(m): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2009
Nigeria: Good people, great nation!
Re: She Want's To Rebrand Nigeria: Hahahaha by muda1: 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2009
hahaha.

(1) (Reply)

Nasdaq / World Bank To Invest N63bn In Power Sector / 'Blame Obasanjo For Niger Delta Crisis' - News Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.