Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,725 members, 7,885,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

75 Year Old Grandma To Receive 40 Lashes Of Koboko By Islamic Sharia - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 75 Year Old Grandma To Receive 40 Lashes Of Koboko By Islamic Sharia (3439 Views)

75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' / Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead / Kenyan Mall Wasnt Attacked By Islamic Terrorist - Findings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75 Year Old Grandma To Receive 40 Lashes Of Koboko By Islamic Sharia by Lagosboy: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2009
FBS:

Islam o, sharia oo, should be banned.
40 lashes for a 75 yr old woman who did norin? shameful.

I am sorry the faith of 1.2 billion people in the world cannot be banned and by the way who is responsible for the banning  grin  grin

Bro you could have a second thought and retract your statement as i understand emotions might have run high as the judgement is definately wrong and shameful on the house of saud.
Re: 75 Year Old Grandma To Receive 40 Lashes Of Koboko By Islamic Sharia by cold(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2009
What i can't fathom is-if islam is so virtous,pious & holy as muslims would have us blv,why do these societies require special enforcement units to enforce the so-called holy laws.It beats me hollow.
Re: 75 Year Old Grandma To Receive 40 Lashes Of Koboko By Islamic Sharia by Lagosboy: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2009
cold:

What i can't fathom is-if islam is so virtous,pious & holy as muslims would have us blv,why do these societies require special enforcement units to enforce the so-called holy laws.It beats me hollow.

A society without laws is a lawless society. Islam Islam teaches man to be holy , righteous and encourages piety. Islam calls man to submission to his Lord and be at peace with his lord so when he departs whis world to meet his lord, his lord would also be happy to meet him. Unfortunately muslims are not perfect as we are human beings; laws are neccessary to have a practical society. To preserve a can milk you put a can milk in a refridgerator , to preserve the islam of a muslim u need a lawful society.

The actions of some traditionalist who mix their culture with islam should not serve as the only basis for our conclusions in this. I repeat the segregation laws of saudi is extreme to islamic teachings.

There is no basis for women not to be able to drive in islam as even Aisha (RA) used to ride a horse and camel which was the means of transportation in those days. There is no basis for a woman not to be able to work in islam as there were women who held important positions in the time of the prophet (PBUH). We are both equal before God and what differentiates us is our piety and not sex or race.
Re: 75 Year Old Grandma To Receive 40 Lashes Of Koboko By Islamic Sharia by cold(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2009
Lagosboy:

A society without laws is a lawless society. Islam Islam teaches man to be holy , righteous and encourages piety. Islam calls man to submission to his Lord and be at peace with his lord so when he departs whis world to meet his lord, his lord would also be happy to meet him. Unfortunately muslims are not perfect as we are human beings; laws are neccessary to have a practical society. To preserve a can milk you put a can milk in a refridgerator , to preserve the islam of a muslim u need a lawful society.

The actions of some traditionalist who mix their culture with islam should not serve as the only basis for our conclusions in this. I repeat the segregation laws of saudi is extreme to islamic teachings.

There is no basis for women not to be able to drive in islam as even Aisha (RA) used to ride a horse and camel which was the means of transportation in those days. There is no basis for a woman not to be able to work in islam as there were women who held important positions in the time of the prophet (PBUH). We are both equal before God and what differentiates us is our piety and not sex or race.

Just a simple question for u; do u support amputation and decapitation as enshrined in the qu'ran?If ur answer is no-what do u recommed as a pius muslim.
Re: 75 Year Old Grandma To Receive 40 Lashes Of Koboko By Islamic Sharia by JJYOU: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2009
cold:

Just a simple question for u; do u support amputation and decapitation as enshrined in the qu'ran?If ur answer is no-what do u recommed as a pius muslim.
why u dey ask easy kwuersions here?
Lagosboy:

I am sorry the faith of 1.2 billion people in the world cannot be banned and by the way who is responsible for the banning  grin  grin

Bro you could have a second thought and retract your statement as i understand emotions might have run high as the judgement is definately wrong and shameful on the house of saud.
mmmmmmmmmmmm is this not an open forum? why should someone retract what they believe? what next? fattuah abi!
Re: 75 Year Old Grandma To Receive 40 Lashes Of Koboko By Islamic Sharia by Lagosboy: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2009
JJYOU:

mmmmmmmmmmmm is this not an open forum? why should someone retract what they believe? what next? fattuah abi!

My guy wetin dey nah u don come again grin

I have read this post all through and this is your contribution apart from the denial thingy OYB took you on at the ashimolowo thread.

What is fattuah here? Pls lets argue with intellect .

If you believe in sumthin sumtimes it is better to keep it to yourself than cause offence to the public. Saying a faith of 1.2 billion people should be banned isnt right sameway i will never say Judaism or christianity should be banned. What right would i have to say such a statement ? I dont want to escalate the issue cos i know FBS might cum back and realise he really did not mean it. Topic shouldnt be diverted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Soldiers have Arrived Israel / Russian Jet 'shot Down By Turkish Forces / Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.