Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others (5132 Views)

Doctors Without Borders And 50 Years Of Biafra’s Ingratitude / Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air / Nigeria Biafra Cyber War! Tune In Just Restore Radio 24 Biafra Few Minute Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by imsuboi(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
For those calling Radio Biafra a criminal organization, we have seen you. We have taken note. We are watching

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Flameboy26(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
veltany:
My take:

Nnamdi Kanu is like the proverbial bird Nza, who after having a free delicious meal of the night, challenged his Chi (God) to a wrestling match.
you reminds me of a certain novel THINGS FALL APART
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by queenzibah(f): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
veltany:

Did you read the news at all. The supposed previous frequency was jammed.

And lest i forget to add. RADIO BIAFRA IS A FRAUD. BIAFRA IS A FRAUD
period.
hahahahahaha pls dnt get HBP . Get listening to my oga N. KANU. Pls I'm busy for now .

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by veltany: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
queenzibah:
hahahahahaha pls dnt get HBP . Get listening to my oga N. KANU. Pls I'm busy for now .

Only touts and clueless focks listen to such cheap madness.
And i think you are not far from being one.
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Forwetinnah: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Omo!!! This is what they call 'TECH NU UZU' This Nnamdi KANU is really keeping Buhari administration on its toes,otherwise Buhari would have messed the Easterners up by now. He is already begging.ln Buhari's voice HMMMM, I DID NOT MAKE ANY ANTI IGBO STATEMENTS. LAI MOHAMMED IS MY WITNESS.I HAVE NOT GRANTED ANY INTERVIEW SINCE I TOOK OVER.I ONLY WENT TO WEST GERMANY.

There's only one RadioBiafra for now. .others are the handiwork of the APC government. Don't be misled
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
veltany:
My take:

Nnamdi Kanu is like the proverbial bird Nza, who after having a free delicious meal of the night, challenged his Chi (God) to a wrestling match.

If Boko haram can decimate nigeria for over 5 years without solutions, and if oil importers can refuse importing fuel produces just for 2 weeks and nigerian banks, electricity and the whole nation came to a halt.......i think nigeria is a small chi.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Forwetinnah: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
The FG falling over itself for RadioBiafra. What have they done about the videos BH has been posting on the net? Misplaced priority...Boko boys are on a killing spree and Buhari's concern is about a Radio Station. Brain transplant urgently needed angry

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Arsenate(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
wow excellent news. Biafra must be created. Igbo must go. can't wait for them to leave.
#igbomustgo
nnamdi kanu my hero.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Arsenate(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
chuna1985:

If Boko haram can decimate nigeria for over 5 years without solutions, and if oil importers can refuse importing fuel produces just for 2 weeks and nigerian banks, electricity and the whole nation came to a halt.......i think nigeria is a small chi.
bro some of us are with you. we've got your backs. a thread was created on how to actualise Biafra fast. y'all can do well to read it. we want ibos to leave. easiest way is for y'all to move back to alaigbo. no one will stop you. very easy. just go
#ibomustgo
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Arsenate:
bro some of us are with you. we've got your backs. a thread was created on how to actualise Biafra fast. y'all can do well to read it. we want ibos to leave. easiest way is for y'all to move back to alaigbo. no one will stop you. very easy. just go
#ibomustgo

Guy why u de make am your problem u even carry am for head pass the biafrans demselves.

Mind u that biafrans ain't just igbos, many dominant tribes in rivers, delta, calabar n akwa ibom are biafrans as well. Plus the whole SS wants to leave nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:
The FG falling over itself for RadioBiafra. What have they done about the videos BH has been posting on the net? Misplaced priority...Boko boys are on a killing spree and Buhari's concern is about a Radio Station. Brain transplant urgently needed angry

Don't mind those northern foools, especially d dull.ard Boko haram kill people n upload it for the world to see, yet the government can't buy equipments to block dem. Rather they are only interested in blocking radio biafra. The reason why many northerners are Boko haram sympathisers are still unknown to me. Time tells everything.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
veltany:

Naturally It is touts n clueless people and mad people that fight for independence. The well educated ones and the rich ones will stay away or go abroad.

Thus showing u that kalu n radio biafra are attracting the real people they need.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Arsenate(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Guy why u de make am your problem u even carry am for head pass the biafrans demselves.

Mind u that biafrans ain't just igbos, many dominant tribes in rivers, delta, calabar n akwa ibom are biafrans as well. Plus the whole SS wants to leave nigeria.
I've seen many threads here on Nairaland where uncountable guys from the ethnic groups you listed vehemently insist they want to have nothing to do with you Igbos. you igbos just chose to live in denial. that's none of my business BTW. all I want is to see you Igbos have your country. gosh I've never seen such moaners, whiners and cry babies.
just go so others can have some fresh air....lol
#igbomustgo
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Arsenate:
I've seen many threads here on Nairaland where uncountable guys from the ethnic groups you listed vehemently insist they want to have nothing to do with you Igbos. you igbos just chose to live in denial. that's none of my business BTW. all I want is to see you Igbos have your country. gosh I've never seen such moaners, whiners and cry babies.
just go so others can have some fresh air....lol
#igbomustgo

U mean those threads yoruba people keep opening here Lol.

Go find seat for gutter abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Arsenate(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
chuna1985:

U mean those threads yoruba people keep opening here Lol.

Go find seat for gutter abeg.
lol that's the denial i talked about. any one who disagrees with ibo is Yoruba . Yoruba don sufferer for ibo hand I swear...I pity them small...lmao
I personally don't care anyway. just go already.... no one will miss you. I support Biafra.
#igbomustgo
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Arsenate:
lol that's the denial i talked about. any one who disagrees with ibo is Yoruba . Yoruba don sufferer for ibo hand I swear...I pity them small...lmao
I personally don't care anyway. just go already.... no one will miss you. I support Biafra.
#igbomustgo

Don't patronize us. We are going. And YES, yoruba people are running around Nairaland opening threads to claim that they are SS.

They are afraid.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by queenzibah(f): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
veltany:

like you are less busy or jobless ?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by meccuno: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
chuna1985:

the whole SS excerpt EDO state......

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by meccuno: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
chuna1985:

the whole SS excerpt EDO state......I think they should head towards south west
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Arsenate(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Don't patronize us. We are going. And YES, yoruba people are running around Nairaland opening threads to claim that they are SS.

They are afraid.
bro out of curiosity, why will the Yoruba do that. what do they stand to gain??. it really doesn't make sense, cos if anything and if all the events going on on nairaland and Lagos are to go by, they yorubas will be really happy to see you leave. that's how I see it anyway.
good luck in your quest for Biafra. just go about it the right way and y'all will be home and dry.
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by chigoizie7(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
veltany:

I have everything against biafra.
One being that this country cannot survive the breeding of another terrorist group.
As far as I know, Kanu is ignorantly 'growing' another terrorist group in pursuance of his personal and selfish interest.

This did not hold any water, what terrorist group? The only thing they asked for is to be free, they want to be alone on their own, if u also think they are a terrorist group, why not allow them to break out of Nigeria? Is that too much to ask?

Until u tell urself the truth why u don't want biafrans to break off from Nigeria, the better for u. I will ask u again.

Why don't u want the people of BIAFRA to be on their own?

The answer is as simple as ABC, and if u can't answer this very question, than u will never know any form of freedom in ur life.
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by chigoizie7(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Arsenate:
bro out of curiosity, why will the Yoruba do that. what do they stand to gain??. it really doesn't make sense, cos if anything and if all the events going on on nairaland and Lagos are to go by, they yorubas will be really happy to see you leave. that's how I see it anyway.
good luck in your quest for Biafra. just go about it the right way and y'all will be home and dry.

Out of curiosity, if a criminal, a rapist,an armed robber,a fraud, a ritualist,a never do good, is resident in ur house, and all of a sudden, he wants to leave your house for u in peace. Just give me ONE good reason why you should not allow him to leave. Just one reason is all I ask for.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Chimezie250(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
This radio biafra obsession is getting out of hand, of all the problems facing this country, radio biafra is now the number one priority, smh for this country

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by TotoBrusher: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dumb people. RadioBiafra 24 has always been in existence. Yoruba people and lies

Listen to Radio Biafra here.

http://www.rblworld.tv/

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by TotoBrusher: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chimezie250:
This radio biafra obsession is getting out of hand, of all the problems facing this country, radio biafra is now the number one priority, smh for this country

Do not mind Yorubas. They are slaves forever. They are doing everything to justify the presidency of the terrorist and paedophile, Buhari

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by wordcat(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Obijulius:

Question for those against Biafra/Self-Actualization:

Just state your reason for insisting that Biafra must remian part of Nigeria?

Just One "O-N-E" reason

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by TotoBrusher: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
wordcat:

Just One "O-N-E" reason

Yorubas are stealing our oil
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by wordcat(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
TotoBrusher:

Yorubas are stealing our oil

Let see if they have any reason at all
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Humblebloke(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ok....Biafra will come

But why must the Zoo fallundecided
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Arsenate:

Even with genocide n massive marginalisation for 45 years, still igbos are not dry, on the contrary, they are actually most developed zone in nigeria. Talk more of wen thry have a nation n resources to demselves, the sky can't contain us bro.

Finally, yoruba wants igbos to leave lagos because they know that igbo populace there surpasses their own, it's normal to be scared of that. But thinking critically, the intelligent Yorubas know that the 384 billion naira lagos raised as IGR yearly largely comes from igbos n their businesses n thus will choose to allow igbos to stay behind.........but try n control their population.
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
meccuno:
the whole SS excerpt EDO state......I think they should head towards south west

Ya, if the binis want to join southwest, it's still nice. Important thing is that by doing that, they taken their future into their hands
Re: Radio Biafra Resumes Transmission, Launches 'RADIO 24 BIAFRA' And 50 Others by Swizdoe(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Even with genocide n massive marginalisation for 45 years, still igbos are not dry, on the contrary, they are actually most developed zone in nigeria. Talk more of wen thry have a nation n resources to demselves, the sky can't contain us bro.

Finally, yoruba wants igbos to leave lagos because they know that igbo populace there surpasses their own, it's normal to be scared of that. But thinking critically, the intelligent Yorubas know that the 384 billion naira lagos raised as IGR yearly largely comes from igbos n their businesses n thus will choose to allow igbos to stay behind.........but try n control their population.
Who is fooling who............
I've no problem with your new found self determination after gej got his k.o punch but making inciting statements and casting slurs against other tribes most especially the yorubas as if they are the architects of your misfortunes is what I don't get..... Since you guys have proclaimed that the zoo must fall for biafra to stand which means violence is the only option left, you guys can begin to kill foreigners in your land so that you can become the armenia of africa and let's see if you people will come out unscathed.....
If you can't walk the talk, don't talkthe talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Enugu Presidential Rally. PMB Meets A Fully Seated Stadium. Pics / Kwarans List Saraki's Achievements As Governor, After His Sister Mocked Him / Why Does President Goodluck Jonathan Like Black Clothes - Suspicious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.