Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,780 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know (55639 Views)

30 Facts About Farts You May Not Know / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know / Farts Can Fight CANCER As Well As Other Killer Diseases, Scientists Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by forexbinary: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by forexbinary: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
creekman:
Op, I heard dat women also fast through their Virgina. How true is this?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by scrupulous(m): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
LOUIS6:
6. For Some Cultures, Farting Is No Big Deal

While most cultures feel that farts should be suppressed in polite company, there are some cultures that not only don't mind letting them fly in public, but they actually enjoy it. An Indian tribe in South America called the Yanomami fart as a greeting, and in China you can actually get a job as a professional fart-smeller!

In ancient Rome, Emperor Claudius, fearing that holding farts in was bad for the health, passed a law stating that it was acceptable to break wind at banquets.
. Farting festival..hehe

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by 1miccza: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op na God bring you i have just consumed beans and corn a.k.a adalu dem don die today!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by wakes: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hard to believe that people fart after death!

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Horlubunmmy: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
1miccza:
Op na God bring you i have just consumed beans and corn a.k.a adalu dem don die today!!!!!!
mai tusa,weldone kai ji.
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Swagk101(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Vickyrotex the queen of fart,eleko1 the king of fart,rokiatu commander in chief of fart,seun speaker house of fart
IYANGBALI presido of Fartland cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by RICKYMARIO(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
LOUIS6:

2. Why Do Farts Smell Bad?

The more sulfur-rich your diet is, the more terrible your farts will smell. Some foods contain more sulfur than others, which is why eating things like beans, cabbage, cheese, soda, and eggs can cause gas that will peel the paint off the walls!
op shey u know say na silent mess dey smell pass.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
IzonOwei:
this got me cracked up...would like to try it... grin grin
You want 2 burn some yansh fat abi I just pity your scrotum

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by 1miccza: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Horlubunmmy:
mai tusa,weldone kai ji.
Na gode mi ki,ba ki san ce wa tusa lafia ce ne? Olorun o ko le iso ke?
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
mystique18:
renewable energy there!
You're such an enterprising chap, we need more folks like you in Nigeria.
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Horlubunmmy: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
1miccza:

Na gode mi ki,ba ki san ce wa tusa lafia ce ne? Olorun o ko le iso ke?
lol magana gaskiya.
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by 1miccza: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Horlubunmmy:
mai tusa,weldone kai ji.
Let me guess this is formerly Bunsky right??
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by 1miccza: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Horlubunmmy:
lol magana gaskiya.
Bunsky ne ko?ki n chanza suna ne?
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Horlubunmmy: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
1miccza:

Let me guess this is formerly Bunsky right??
chai,you're damn right.

Opolo yin shishe gan. Smart nigga.

Bravo!!!
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Horlubunmmy: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
1miccza:

Bunsky ne ko?ki n chanza suna ne?
yea
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by eduxerxes: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
slickb:
grin grin. eleyi gidi gan
...I say this thread is very strong grin
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Fkforyou(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Some fart can cause someone's nose to fall out.......esp the one that goes like this....

pheeeeeeeewwwwww!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by RICKYMARIO(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
LOUIS6:
6. For Some Cultures, Farting Is No Big Deal

While most cultures feel that farts should be suppressed in polite company, there are some cultures that not only don't mind letting them fly in public, but they actually enjoy it. An Indian tribe in South America called the Yanomami fart as a greeting, and in China you can actually get a job as a professional fart-smeller!

In ancient Rome, Emperor Claudius, fearing that holding farts in was bad for the health, passed a law stating that it was acceptable to break wind at banquets.
Imagine getting to work in the morning and instead of greeting your boss, you decide to release some atomic bombs on him/her, you know what will hapen na.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Graccccccccy(f): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lordave:
Can a lady fart confidently in the mist of her
Friends? undecided
ahahahahaha! Why not? Ask my roomates they know i dont hide my talent cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by rafaelloteli: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
AirstarKane:
I love beans grin I love beans grin and I love farts cheesy my own alone o wink

......pra pra pra pruuuuuuuuuuu..........Hmmmmmmmmm....who did this?.......... ahn ahn......fine girl like you
U no even get shame........abasha.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by sylve11: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
just finished farting. cool
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Blackfire(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
(In igbo man voice)So fart is also a form of energy... Is also inflammable.. *Chai nwanne m see bizness* .
Dursting my passport.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by Youngpo413: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
LOUIS6:
9. If You Hold Them In, They'll Just Come Out When You Sleep

Even if you clenched your butt and held them in all day, this which is very popular among the pretty females, the gas will escape once you relax. For what's more relaxing than sleep?
no wonder...
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by VickyRotex(f): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Vickyrotex the queen of fart,eleko1 the king of fart,rokiatu commander in chief of fart,seun speaker house of fart

This is what happens when you mix garri with weed. Iyangbali, must you always mix garri with weed? angry angry undecided

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by 1miccza: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Horlubunmmy:
chai,you're damn right.

Opolo yin shishe gan.
Smart nigga.

Bravo!!!

Hahahahahaha thanks bae *fanning myself and blushing* ni bo lo wa lo lati ojo yii? Abi o n salo fun gbogbo wa ni?
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by 1miccza: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blackfire:
(In igbo man voice)So fart is also a form of energy... Is also inflammable.. *Chai nwanne m see bizness* .
Dursting my passport.

Nna eeeehh i can be your supplier of different type of fart energy gases. Biagodu let us negotiate!!!!
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by 12month: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
That number 9 is very true. I had a female friend over at my place and at we slept on same bed...while she was asleep at midnite I was still browsing on my phone. This babe give me mess like 3 times, I had to leave the room oh.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by 1miccza: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Graccccccccy:
ahahahahaha! Why not? Ask my roomates they know i dont hide my talent cheesy

So to mess now na talent??Dia ris God ooo
Re: 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know by 1miccza: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
RICKYMARIO:
Imagine getting to work in the morning and instead of greeting your boss, you decide to release some atomic bombs on him/her, you know what will hapen na.

That would surely be one hell of a disaster!!!Choi!!! Meeeennnn!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.