Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,298 members, 7,900,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:46 PM

Jesse Jags has Sacrificed alot for me -M. I. Abaga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jesse Jags has Sacrificed alot for me -M. I. Abaga (529 Views)

Don’t Use The F*ck Word At Me”- M.i Fires Back At Music Critic, Osagie / Have Done Alot For B Red And Sina Rambo – Davido / M.I Abaga Shades P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesse Jags has Sacrificed alot for me -M. I. Abaga by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Chocolate City boss, M.I Abaga says his brother Jesse Jagz has sacrificed a lot for him.

M.I said that when he (M.I) got back from US in 2004, he met Jesse who was already a star and told him to drop everything he was doing at the time and come start Loopy Music with him.

He said, “My brother in 2004 when I returned from the states Jesse was a star in Jos and had a burgeoning production career. I asked him to walk away from it all and start Loopy with me.

“He left all he accumulated to earn 2000 naira a week and split with me. We were already joined by blood but that joined us by fire.”

Both brothers have turned out to become major stars in Nigeria.

www.today.ng/entertainment/jesse-jagz-has-sacrificed-a-lot-for-me-m-i/
Re: Jesse Jags has Sacrificed alot for me -M. I. Abaga by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2015
I intend to create a drop down menu for all the news portal so that visitors can select the ones the want to visit. I do not intend to keep all on the front page.
Re: Jesse Jags has Sacrificed alot for me -M. I. Abaga by kolomax(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Just make sure you always give links to your news
Re: Jesse Jags has Sacrificed alot for me -M. I. Abaga by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2015
kolomax:
Just make sure you always give links to your news

I don't want to do copy and past. I want to bring the whole news portal into my blog so that pele can interface with different news media portal in one place.
Re: Jesse Jags has Sacrificed alot for me -M. I. Abaga by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
If you are seeing irrelevant post under the topic, blame it on " Oops, Our server is overwhelmed at the moment. Please wait .........."
Re: Jesse Jags has Sacrificed alot for me -M. I. Abaga by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
And what is Music and celebrity topic doing in Politics Section?

Mod lalasticlala, please do the needful and move to Celebrity section.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Believe How Tyga Cloth Look Like When Reportedly Cited For Wasting Water / P-square Narrowly Escape Death In Ghastly Car Accident..... / Google’s List Of The Most Viewed Nigerian Videos On Youtube Ever!! Patience Jona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.