Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,352 members, 7,950,728 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

My Mother Threatened To Kill Me – 6yr Old Boy Stabbed By His Mother See Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Threatened To Kill Me – 6yr Old Boy Stabbed By His Mother See Photo (429 Views)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Threatened To Kill Me – 6yr Old Boy Stabbed By His Mother See Photo by sqolak: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
His name is Promise Eboye and he survived an attack that would have killed even an adult had the injuries been sustained in vital parts of the body.

The broken bottle the woman used on her son tore into the boy’s flesh inflicting one three-inch injury and another two-inch injury on the boy’s back. Two other wounds looked equally horrific but were not as long and deep as the other two. to read more here the linkhttp://www.parrotnaija.com/my-mother-threatened-to-kill-me-6yr-old-boy-stabbed-by-his-mother/
Re: My Mother Threatened To Kill Me – 6yr Old Boy Stabbed By His Mother See Photo by Alawe(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Little boy, we love you and the world love okay. don't cry and don't feel anything, the lord will heal you.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Help My Son Overcome Fear / Wow! Super Clean Us Used Lexus Rx330 Just Arrived In Port Harcourt..view Pics.. / What Is The Difference Between A HOUSE And A HOME!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.