Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Are We All Destined To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We All Destined To Marry? (874 Views)

Am I Destined To Die Unmarried? / Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella} / 18 Signs You Are Destined To Be A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We All Destined To Marry? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
@ all! Is it true that not everyone created by God is destined 2 get married? I have heard this 4rm pastor chris of christ embassy when he was preaching against the believe by some that if a lady gets 2 a certain age & is not married that either she is possess with a spiritual/marine husband or that somebody is blocking her 4rm her village. If the preaching is anything 2 go by then why do some of us condemn Roman catholic priests/sisters 4 cellibacy? Some say the doctrine(cellibacy) is ungodly that it is the will/wish of God that all men should procreate. What do u think?
Re: Are We All Destined To Marry? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
We ain't all destined to marry..

The ones dat are destined to marry might not due to:

Selecting of spouse, take dis 4 example..

Re: Are We All Destined To Marry? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Destiny does not exist.
Re: Are We All Destined To Marry? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
We are not all destined to marry.
Re: Are We All Destined To Marry? by ArchEnemy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Everyone cannot get married....it is just simple

Some die young
Some won't due to some medical condition
Some for religious reasons etc
Re: Are We All Destined To Marry? by imsuboi(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
It's just not possible for everyone to get married undecided
Re: Are We All Destined To Marry? by suzzy16(f): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:
yes dear,I dnt even like marraige,is it a must self,i see it as being imprisoned,thank u
Re: Are We All Destined To Marry? by Boxer007(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
ethene:
@ all! Is it true that not everyone created by God is destined 2 get married? I have heard this 4rm pastor chris of christ embassy when he was preaching against the believe by some that if a lady gets 2 a certain age & is not married that either she is possess with a spiritual/marine husband or that somebody is blocking her 4rm her village. If the preaching is anything 2 go by then why do some of us condemn Roman catholic priests/sisters 4 cellibacy? Some say the doctrine(cellibacy) is ungodly that it is the will/wish of God that all men should procreate. What do u think?

Hey boo boo, Men should stick together as lovers and women should stay on their lane and move on. This is my opinion
Re: Are We All Destined To Marry? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:
Then why do we(xpecially in this part of the world) attach too much significance 2 marriage. The society we live in is such that once a lady has graduated 4rm the university(or evn b4) her family(xpecially mothers) wil be like 'Go & get married! Go & get married!!' I used 2 thank God at times that am a guy cos I can imagine wht ladies go through then xpecially when there are no suitors; some ladies at this stage become so desperate thereby becoming cheap preys 2 some wicked guys who wil promise them marriage just 2 sleep wit them.

(1) (Reply)

... / Why Prostitution Will Be Legalize Globally... Even In Your Country / Learn To Love And Forgive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.