Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,907 members, 7,969,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:07 PM

... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (4193 Views)

'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
rexel99:
An entourage filled with people from a certain region. Past administrations always embark on such trips with technocrats and our business leaders so we can have business deals/agreements that will favor us or both countries, not to cap in hand begging. This guy really needs to learn much about governance.

PvtParts2:

[size=18pt]Buhari Heads To Washington To Conclude Details Of An IMF / World Bank Loan Package[/size]

Why was the US against Jonathan?

Jonathan in the wake of the crashing dollar decided to diversify Nigeria's foreign reserves which was based on dollars to other currencies especially the Chinese RMB. Jonathan was also pushing the BRIC agenda in Africa.

So why will this bother the great United States? Because the United States needs other poor countries to accept their worthless paper currencies in other to shore it. With more countries dumping the dollar you can expect the dollar to revert to it's original value - paper!

It is through this heavily artificial wealth that the US has maintained its global hegemony in global economic affairs.

The two most vocal leaders in our time who voiced opposition to the dollar being the global currency are since long dead - Gaddafi of Libya and Chavez of Venezuela who was poisoned with a Cancer Virus.

The US crashed oil prices with the help of Saudi Arabia which up till now is still pumping more oil than is needed in the international market. If you think this is mere conspiracy theory then read this http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/06/03/saudi-arabia-takes-out-its-energy-weapon-opec-russia-putin-iran-oil/. It details how the Saudis on the behest of the US was able to usher in a regime change in Iran by flooding the energy market with cheap oil.

It doesnt stop there, the US also blocked all imports of Nigeria crude to further cripple the Nigerian govt of much needed cash. The US detailed the rise of Shale oil but that wasn't the case as Shale oil production became financially nonviable in the wake of cheap Saudi crude. You must also note that US energy demand has been dropping considerably since the last decade and this is not due to shale, excess crude or US reserves coming up stream but the simple fact that the US is still much in a very painful recession. The only thing the US has now is the dollar - take out the dollar and see the rot behind the capitalist fraud.

Obama was so desperate to get rid of Jonathan that he even loaned his personal campaign manager to Buhari and did all he could to promote Boko Haram insurgency in the north by blocking much needed military hardware to the Nigerian Army.

The "Nigeria is broke" lie

The current administration has a way of testing the waters when it comes to controversial issues such as negotiating an amnesty package for Boko Haram. This is exactly how they want you to believe that Nigeria is so hopelessly broke and that only solutions to cushion the effects will be:

1. Downsizing the public sector leading to mass unemployment

2. Privatization of Govt assets ( to be sold to western firms of course)

3. Further devaluation of the naira

4. Opening up of the economy to all manner of western goods including food.

5. Taking out an IMF loan package that will not in any way benefit the common man but will end up stashed in a western bank in Zurich thereby ensuring trans-generational poverty and enslavement to a corrupt loan package.

6. The loan which will be drawn out in dollars will ensure we work for the next 40 years trying to repay in dollars thereby enslaving us to the dollar. And with devaluation expected we will have to work 5 times much as we did to repay 1 dollar that is loaned.

This is the deal.

The APC and Buhari are set to sell us into slavery to the west.

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
soe:
OP....you know your problem?

...I also don't know.....

But something is definitely wrong with you....

Now to your post....What is Yusuf's role in the govt.

It is called a STATE VISIT...The last of it's kind was seen in the days of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa when he visited USA on the invitation of the president (J F Kennedy). Balewa was hosted in the Blair House, exactly where Buhari will be lodged. Unlike other presidents that stay in just any hotel around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-kvCTK8FxU

It is different from all other visits presidents make to the USA and you will understand what I mean when you see pictures from tomorrow.

What am I driving at?

It has become the norm of diplomatic practise that the first family visits the first family of the other country (remember that Obama's daughter is ripe for marriage too wink)...so, usually..it is Mr President and Wife going. I am not going to go down to explain whether or not Aisha is going, but you must know that there is a slot for the first family in every state visit and it is the prerogative of the president to use it or not.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2643548_img20150718154741_jpeg0964675e67e3a2107c59222557f17961
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
PvtParts2:

Ok Mr ITK, can you tell me that Buhari never campaigned to scrap the office of the first lady?
and does that include divorcing his wife? or disowning his children. When will u mofos get to understand that there is a difference between "OFFICE OF THE" first lady and first lady/first family.

it is just a title given of relatives of the MVP in any country.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
soe:
and does that include divorcing his wife? or disowning his children. When will u mofos get to understand that there is a difference between "OFFICE OF THE" first lady and first lady/first family.

it is just a title given of relatives of the MVP in any country.

My brother e nefer reach to dey insult me.

After all nah Buhari talk say im no won see Office of First lady but wetin we dey see now nah office of the first and extended family.

Yusuf Buhari is not a child. Does he not have a job or business he was engaged in before his dad's appointment?

The question the OP rightly asked is Yusuf going there as an official entourage and under what capacity or is he just accompanying his father as a tourist?

Simple!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2643548_img20150718154741_jpeg0964675e67e3a2107c59222557f17961
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
PvtParts2:

My brother e nefer reach to dey insult me.

After all nah Buhari talk say im no won see Office of First lady but wetin we dey see now nah office of the first and extended family.

Yusuf Buhari is not a child. Does he not have a job or business he was engaged in before his dad's appointment?

The question the OP rightly asked is Yusuf going there as an official entourage and under what capacity or is he just accompanying his father as a tourist?

Simple!

okay i will answer if you can answer this one. When Osinbajo's Wife followed him to AddisAbaba or so, in what capacity did she do so?

At least you cannot say she is holding office of the second lady
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
soe:
okay i will answer if you can answer this one. When Osinbajo's Wife followed him to AddisAbaba or so, in what capacity did she do so?

At least you cannot say she is holding office of the second lady

Who pay im transport, accommodation and feeding?
Re: ... by jlinkd78(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
soe:
OP....you know your problem?

...I also don't know.....

But something is definitely wrong with you....

Now to your post....What is Yusuf's role in the govt.

It is called a STATE VISIT...The last of it's kind was seen in the days of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa when he visited USA on the invitation of the president (J F Kennedy). Balewa was hosted in the Blair House, exactly where Buhari will be lodged. Unlike other presidents that stay in just any hotel around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-kvCTK8FxU

It is different from all other visits presidents make to the USA and you will understand what I mean when you see pictures from tomorrow.

What am I driving at?

It has become the norm of diplomatic practise that the first family visits the first family of the other country (remember that Obama's daughter is ripe for marriage too wink)...so, usually..it is Mr President and Wife going. I am not going to go down to explain whether or not Aisha is going, but you must know that there is a slot for the first family in every state visit and it is the prerogative of the president to use it or not.
Took time to watch d video and I think am proud of Balewa esp in his outspokenness and recognising d national sensibilities. As far bk as 1961, Balewa had in his entourage great Ibo leaders like Udoji and Wachukwu (as overheared in d video) but in 2015; PMB is visiting America without any Igboman.
Re: ... by wordcat(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Office of the First Son just as we have the Office of the First Lady grin grin
Re: ... by stanech: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Kai APC. make una take am easy naaAa
Shai. All this deceiving there is God Oooo.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
PvtParts2:

Who pay im transport, accommodation and feeding?

there is nothing like transport and accomodation. he enters his dad's official ride, and he sleeps in his dad's official lodge....same applies to travelling anywhere in the world...just like he eats whatever food his dad is given....whether in aso rock or in USA guest lodge.

I am sure u are aware that OBAMA is the one taking care of their lodge and feeding.

What you need to really understand is that while others will get "travel allowance"...he will not get. that is the major difference u should be concerned with.
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
soe:
there is nothing like transport and accomodation. he enters his dad's official ride, and he sleeps in his dad's official lodge....same applies to travelling anywhere in the world...just like he eats whatever food his dad is given....whether in aso rock or in USA guest lodge.

I am sure u are aware that OBAMA is the one taking care of their lodge and feeding.

What you need to really understand is that while others will get "travel allowance"...he will not get. that is the major difference u should be concerned with.

And all this does not cost the state money?

The US is not responsible for your upkeep. The US will only provide security and maybe a formal dinner. Thatz all!
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
PvtParts2:

And all this does not cost the state money?

The US is not responsible for your upkeep. The US will only provide security and maybe a formal dinner. Thatz all!
in this particular case, the US will be responsible for BUHARI's accommodaation and catering services because they are lodging him in their presidential guest house right in front of the white house. But even aside that,, let us assume Aso Rock is the one paying....how do you think they eat at the presidential villa? Do you expect Buhari to eat food provided by the govt while his wife and kids go to their rooms to make indomie....as in?? wake up....the allowances of the president is written in the name of HIS FAMILY....even his medical allowance is regarded as MEDICAL ALLOWANCE FOR THE PRESIDENT AND HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY....(Including their basic needs)....get over it, you will understand when you get to such high positions....the govt takes care of u and ur family...it has nothing to do with office of first lady or first son.
Re: ... by agabusta: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
jlinkd78:
Took time to watch d video and I think am proud of Balewa esp in his outspokenness and recognising d national sensibilities. As far bk as 1961, Balewa had in his entourage great Ibo leaders like Udoji and Wachukwu (as overheared in d video) but in 2015; PMB is visiting America without any Igboman.

You guys just like uttering gibberish without your facts. I know of two Igbo men on that entourage even without searching deeply. Okorocha and Emefiele. I know if I dig more, I may even still discover more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 People Buhari Will Never Go Against / If Buhari Is Declared Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria, Who Becomes Osibanjo Deputy / sahara reporters release More Evidence On Buratais' Dubai Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.