Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,983 members, 7,922,392 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

Love With Your Heart But Don't Leave All Your Senses Behind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love With Your Heart But Don't Leave All Your Senses Behind (506 Views)

I Want To Make Love To All Of Your Senses {adult} / I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken / If U Value Your Life And Want A Change,pls Leave All U Doin Nd Coming Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love With Your Heart But Don't Leave All Your Senses Behind by unuane1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Never judge a person who doesn't have a relationship status and never underestimate a person if they are single. They might be single maybe because they don’t believe in casual love affairs and out of the blue relationships. They might be single maybe because they fear being in a relationship because of a recent breakup or a bad past. Maybe they were cheated upon and they are too shattered to trust anyone again. Maybe they want someone who would understand them and take relationships serious, or Maybe they are waiting for their true love and they have the courage, strength, ability, attitude and confidence to wait for what they deserve. Whatever the reason maybe don’t judge them. If you are single and searching for a soul mate be careful, because many people are going to lie straight in your face how they love you, how they will never hurt you like how other people did, how they will never leave you or get tired of you, how they wanna spend the rest of their life with you, and how you are so different from all the ones they have ever had. And you will end up getting blinded and do the same mistakes of trusting them so much and giving them your whole heart. Get me right here, I’m not saying that everyone is like that because some people are real and they have true love, but be careful with the people you choose to date. Don’t be so fast in trusting someone with your delicate and wounded heart. Take enough time to know someone, their intentions towards you and their goals in the relationship. Love with your heart but don’t leave all your senses behind and all the lessons learnt from past relationships. Be wise!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love With Your Heart But Don't Leave All Your Senses Behind by Mprex(f): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
i no fit read tongue

modified:

I'm done reading. weyaf hear Op. tanchu
Re: Love With Your Heart But Don't Leave All Your Senses Behind by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
op what are u saying?come again
Re: Love With Your Heart But Don't Leave All Your Senses Behind by daneni1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
we don hear
Re: Love With Your Heart But Don't Leave All Your Senses Behind by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Correct

(1) (Reply)

Belief In Destiny May Be Hurting Your Relationship / I Need Female Friend / 3 Reasons Why Old Men LOVE Younger Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.