Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,287 members, 7,964,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:43 AM

Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School (5430 Views)

Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) / See Very Funny Name Of A School In Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by africanpea: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2015
wheesin:
hi guys, please I need a sugar mummy, who can take of me. pay my school fees,upgrade my wardrobe,build a house for me and buy me at least a small portable Bentley. open a small but not too small supermarket for me and pay at least 500000 naira every week into my bank account as up keep Money. And finally this woman must support me getting married to another lady and also sponsor the wedding

please contact me if you find someone like that, I will really appreciate it

thank you
undecided

Keep searching

Guys Please check my blog out and share your kind opinions.
www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2015
If we can have a Facebook secondary school why not this.
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Mrasafa1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
hello guys what time do Nigeria u23 have match today
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by lordbish(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
And some parents will still send there kids there to get some brains
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Immanueladebol(m): 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
5pm
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by chreldb(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
sunwa:
Na wa o!

Wonders shall never end! See the name of a school in Abuja.

Pinky and the Brain ko, Tom and Jerry nii.

NB:

For those of us that dosent know pinky and the brain;

Pinky and the Brain is a very popular cartoon series for kids, in the category of Tom and Jerry.

The actors, pinky and brain are super intelligent genetically altered lab mouse that wants to take over the world.

Their popular phrase is "Gee Brain, what do you wanna do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky — try to take over the world!"

Slight correction, Brain was the smart one while pinky was a douchebag. cheesy
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Israel5(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Eh en, an so? It means the dunce and the brilliant school na. Is that nt d category of pupils/stdnts in a school simplified?
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Richiez(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
funny pix, should make fp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Katsina Lady Bags First Class In BSc Mathematics From UMYUK (Photos) / Matthematics And Mechanics / Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.