Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,385 members, 7,978,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:58 PM

Man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet (575 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Presents Plantain & Egg as Birthday Gift To Wife(Cute Though) / How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone / 26 Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet by lordmayor2013(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
The son of a Chinese billionaire stunned many across the world recently when he hired an entire 5-star hotel just to give his favourite pet, a sea lion, a
memorable birthday celebration.

The sea lion was given the entire premises of the
popular Ocean Spring Hotel, in coastal Qingdao City
for his special day. Stunned employees at the
expensive resort could not help but snap and record the remarkable event on their mobile phones.

The unidentified pet owner, reported to be within 30
years old, even arranged for kitchen staff to prepare
a giant feast for the animal. He was pictured feeding
his pet delicacies from a tray of sausage and
vegetable, as a delighted chef looks on, according to
odditycentral.com. Later, the sea lion took a dip into
the pool where it bathed for hours.

Source:
www.punchng.com/feature/weird-planet/man-rents-entire-5-star-hotel-as-birthday-treat-for-his-pet/

Re: Man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
LEMME RENT THIS PLACE FOR ME AND MA DOGS...

419 KEEP OFF...
Re: Man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
op, shey it's a joke?
Re: Man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet by iornenge81(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
abi?
Re: Man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet by princefunmmy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
This happens when you don't have hope and you need a life
Re: Man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet by Sexcellency(f): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmm. He has Money to spend
Re: Man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet by AirstarKane(f): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
princefunmmy:
This happens when you don't have hope and you need a life

Lwkmd. Chai nairaland I hail o grin
Re: Man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet by kelvine(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lord have mercy. Some of us frown when we see the price list on the menu of certain restaurants, yet a young dude around 30 is rich enough to rent an entire hotel just to honor a sea animal.
In all, glory be to God I have food and I can eat.
Re: Man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet by donholy28(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Soon he will write his will and give all to his pets...dix man mumu pass mumunus

(1) (Reply)

See Me Se Trouble / Ford 1860 Check It Out / Charge Phone, Charge Laptop, Now Charge...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.