Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,903 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) (6167 Views)

Bank Direct Sales Executive / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Do You Need A Sales Job Or Want A Better One? SALESMANSHIP CENTRE (2) (3) (4)

Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
we all know how marketing jobs are these days. i will like to know, Is anyone part of DSA Job at Diamond Bank presently, whats the fixed pay like and the Targets how do you go about meeting it. i asked cos am about to dive into it, and i will really want to know what does that are on the field are experiencing... thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) by Queen1(f): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fixed pay is 28k, your variable(commission) depends on how much u bring into the bank. Monthly target is 60 accounts and 5millon naira deposit. How you go about meeting your target? You market shikena!

Re: Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) by Queen1(f): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fixed pay is 28k, your variable(commission) depends on how much u bring into the bank. Monthly target is 60 accounts and 5millon naira deposit. How do you go about meeting your target? You market shikena!
Re: Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Queen1:
Fixed pay is 28k, your variable(commission) depends on how much u bring into the bank. Monthly target is 60 accounts and 5millon naira deposit. How do you go about meeting your target? You market shikena!
fixed pay 28k, that's unfair.. But which bank pays 40k as fixed pay? Me I go just carry their 28k go mellow for somewhere
Re: Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) by stunningjudy(f): 7:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Queen1:
Are u a DSE in Diamond? Their pay is 30k n monthly target is 60 accts n 10million

Re: Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
stunningjudy:

Are u a DSE in Diamond? Their pay is 30k n monthly target is 60 accts n 10million
that's horrible.. Will the fixed pay be paid immediately after the training?
Re: Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) by betty28: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
U collect 30k if u're not bin outsourced by any recruiting firm... But if odawise lyk sol, dey will remove 2k 4rm d 30k n u get 28k. 60accts in a mnth wit 10million target. Sterling bank pay 40k per mnth 2 dia dsa. So d choice is urs n also, 2500 commision on every 1million u bring 2 d bank...pelle tie
Re: Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) by Valmesk(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
betty28:
U collect 30k if u're not bin outsourced by any recruiting firm... But if odawise lyk sol, dey will remove 2k 4rm d 30k n u get 28k. 60accts in a mnth wit 10million target. Sterling bank pay 40k per mnth 2 dia dsa. So d choice is urs n also, 2500 commision on every 1million u bring 2 d bank...pelle tie
You mean 2500 naira per 1 million,hmmm
Re: Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) by tessywithsexy: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
betty28:
this very outragous
Re: Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 21, 2015
Valmesk:
You mean 2500 naira per 1 million,hmmm
2500 commission on one million... Haba.... Now that's fraud. That's ridiculous. Are they not suppose to pay 3-5% on every money you bring in.... Ah, hey this one badt Gan o. Chaii!! This thing dey pain me Sha... Kai
Re: Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) by Saraha1(f): 3:17am On Jul 21, 2015
If all I read about diamond is true? Then that is very poor of them.
How on earth will their marketer put in much effort with this kind of ridiculous offer.
I know of a finance company that pays their marketer 70,000 with a target of 7million.
So if a small company of such could pay marketers such amountn why on earth will a bank pays 28k. What for?
While if I won wicked them, I will just wait for like two month collect their 56k and use it to source for better offer else where.
Re: Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Saraha1:
If all I read about diamond is true? Then that is very poor of them.
How on earth will their marketer put in much effort with this kind of ridiculous offer.
I know of a finance company that pays their marketer 70,000 with a target of 7million.
So if a small company of such could pay marketers such amountn why on earth will a bank pays 28k. What for?
While if I won wicked them, I will just wait for like two month collect their 56k and use it to source for better offer else where.
that's seems to be a nice step, but really is not even worth waking up very early in the morning to jostle for....... So pathetic.
Re: Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) by JombohJC(m): 6:44am On Jul 15, 2016
I think why the finance company pay their marketers up to that amount is that they dont have the amount of customers Diamond bank have.Diamond bank pays you 28K means the amount of customers and deposits.Access bank pay 40k depends on the amount of customers and deposit.
The same goes with MTN and Airtel.
Re: Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) by Excellencegold: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2018
Jesus!!!!! Even the work iam currently doing pays 55k and Na one day on one day off ooo. They have reduced graduates to NOTHING in this country. At the moment iam at uconnect lekki for this same diamond bank direct sales..... Iam going home!!!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2018
Excellencegold:
Jesus!!!!! Even the work iam currently doing pays 55k and Na one day on one day off ooo. They have reduced graduates to NOTHING in this country. At the moment iam at uconnect lekki for this same diamond bank direct sales..... Iam going home!!!!!
please just stick to your former job, me wey even do dis DSA for one and half year, I no put am for CV, just find better hustle to do! It's a cheer waste of time.
Re: Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Baba may God help us may God bless our hustle he no easy. I also did it for 5 month.. I didn't. Put it on my cv the job is not meant for the. Graduate.. concerning the insult you wil face in the job. May God bless us. With new job.
Tosinex:
please just stick to your former job, me wey even do dis DSA for one and half year, I no put am for CV, just find better hustle to do! It's a cheer waste of time.

I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January / Nnpc Recruitment (an Update) / 10 Jobs Vacancies At Niger Dock For Offshore Fabrication