Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,961 members, 7,915,821 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:55 AM

10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions (48232 Views)

List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. / UNIBEN Student Kept All The Pens He Used Till Graduation (Photo) / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by maureensylvia(f): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Here Are The Different Types Of BoyFriends Kept By Babes in higher institutions

1. Academic BoyFriend: This One Takes Them To Night Classes, Help Them Do Assignment And They Always Stay Together During Exams.

2. Financial BoyFriend: This Guy Is Usually In A Different City ( PH, Lagos, Warri etc) He Takes Care Of Their House Rent, School Fees, Text Books, Feeding Allowance..

3. Asst Financial BoyFriend: This One Is Always In Imsu And He Takes Care Of Their Hair, Pedicure, Manicure And Makeup. He Buys Them Yogurt, Jollof Rice, Pop Corn Or Shawama After School.

4. Moral BoyFriend: This One Is The Religious BoyFriend ( Church Mate ) They Come In The Name Of Advice To Tap Current From The Babe. They Give Moral Instructions From The Church Premises To The Girls Bed.

5. NEPA BoyFriend: This One Is Neither Cold Nor Hot, He Is Always called To Come And fix The Bulb And Switch In The Room Then afterwards He His Given A French Kiss Plus 360 Degree Hug.

6. Party BoyFriend: This One Takes Them To Fresher's Night, Award's Night, Orange Groove, 40 40 etc.

7. Security BoyFriend: This One Help Them Get Back Their Phone When They Are Being Obtained By Cultist.

8. SwagTutor BoyFriend: This One Tells Them How To Combine Colurs While Dressing For School In The Morning.

9. Hostel BoyFriend: This One They Always HangOut At The Balcony, At Evening Time. Then She Always Sleeps Over In Guys Room And They Consume A lot Of Food From The Girls.

10. Original BoyFriend: This One Is The Boss. The Babe Visits Him Alot During Weekend. Cooks For Him, Do House Chores And They Share Emotional Feelings. Ceteris Paribus This BoyFriend Is Constant.....so guys were do you fall in...? Don't lie oo

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by lative(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
lwkm, c girls life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by olakumby(f): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nepa boyfriend grin...that one is funny

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by falconey(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
cry

I'm number1.....this stops now!!!! Na thunder go fire her , now na to dey count how many courses she go carry this semester!!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by tellwisdom: 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op, no be backpack you convert as hand bag so?? sad

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by donholy28(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
11:The sugar daddy...this potbellied old man na their main guy...if other girls try to snatch am..na world war 3

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by zyzxx(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
you no put my categories up there op

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by hatux: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
see guys life cry **ladies been fooling dem since 17bc*** cheesy

10 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by falconey(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
prettythicksme:

They are born fools!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
falconey:

They are born fools!!!
lol ***i think i hit a nerve** cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Valwezzy: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
*staggers in with a bottle of origin*

*checks the Thread*

Mtcheeewwwww

Ladies been fooling some guys since time immemorial.

But Op, don't tell me this is what you do guys Oh Lord! How did we get here .

#CAVEAT EMPTOR#

5 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
prettythicksme:

u realize ladies are the bigger fools wen u guys sleep with 10 men and can't tell who is ur baby father

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
op abeg which kind of boyfriend is this

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by gbaskiboy: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Issorait! I dey follow like twitter
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by lekinz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
So Modinat scammed me, all the "Lekinz come help me replace the bulb, the light source stopped working and all", so am the Nepa boyfriend.. I got a DIY kit cos of her .. From Estate Management to Electrical Engineering .. Modinat scammed me, so am just that Nepa type of boyfriend not even Phcn or túsh name cry cry

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
maureensylvia:
Here Are The Different Types Of BoyFriends Kept By Babes in higher institutions

1. Academic BoyFriend: This One Takes Them To Night Classes, Help Them Do Assignment And They Always Stay Together During Exams.

2. Financial BoyFriend: This Guy Is Usually In A Different City ( PH, Lagos, Warri etc) He Takes Care Of Their House Rent, School Fees, Text Books, Feeding Allowance..

3. Asst Financial BoyFriend: This One Is Always In Imsu And He Takes Care Of Their Hair, Pedicure, Manicure And Makeup. He Buys Them Yogurt, Jollof Rice, Pop Corn Or Shawama After School.

4. Moral BoyFriend: This One Is The Religious BoyFriend ( Church Mate ) They Come In The Name Of Advice To Tap Current From The Babe. They Give Moral Instructions From The Church Premises To The Girls Bed.

5. NEPA BoyFriend: This One Is Neither Cold Nor Hot, He Is Always called To Come And fix The Bulb And Switch In The Room Then afterwards He His Given A French Kiss Plus 360 Degree Hug.

6. Party BoyFriend: This One Takes Them To Fresher's Night, Award's Night, Orange Groove, 40 40 etc.

7. Security BoyFriend: This One Help Them Get Back Their Phone When They Are Being Obtained By Cultist.

8. SwagTutor BoyFriend: This One Tells Them How To Combine Colurs While Dressing For School In The Morning.

9. Hostel BoyFriend: This One They Always HangOut At The Balcony, At Evening Time. Then She Always Sleeps Over In Guys Room And They Consume A lot Of Food From The Girls.

10. Original BoyFriend: This One Is The Boss. The Babe Visits Him Alot During Weekend. Cooks For Him, Do House Chores And They Share Emotional Feelings. Ceteris Paribus This BoyFriend Is Constant.....so guys were do you fall in...? Don't lie oo

Op yo hands no clean at all....So u get mind they range 10 different boi friends. shocked

But me na number 10 sha!

2 Likes

undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Babyboy1986(m): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Obiwannn: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
donholy28:
11:The sugar daddy...this potbellied old man na their main guy...if other girls try to snatch am..na world war 3
YOU MY FRIEND DESERVE 10 BOTTLES OF ORIGIN grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by wildchild1: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Which category does ur "maga boyfriend " belong to OP? Dont lie oo grin
No one is original boyfriend until you marry that girl cos when you're thinking you're the original e go shock you like Shoki dance say the babe just dey use as side boyfriend grin

In other news,football jerseys available for sale https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by gbaskiboy: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Ufranklin92(m): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
end time thread undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by pinpinkay: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
...i suffered from number one , even wen dey gave me green lyt .. i felt i shud nt use my academic status to take advantage of dem .. angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by jejemanito: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
ACADEMIC BOYFRIENDS ARE THE BIGGEST FOOLS ON EARTH.

22 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by gbaskiboy: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Obiwannn:
Mr Obi how market? grin
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Ufranklin92(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
sauceny:

the hustle is real grin
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by omanifrank(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
lol
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by activelyA(f): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Y
Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by gbaskiboy: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
jejemanito:
go and edit ur post and sin no more

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hhahahahahahah..OP you forgot *recharge card boyfriends....ths ones are responsible for their phone recharging..

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Breaks Academic Record At University Of Manchester!!! Photos / The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked / Tunji Epketi-Micheal UI's 500Level Rusticated Student Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.