Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,324 members, 7,950,634 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me (992 Views)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
My fellow nairalanders I'm very surprised at what is happening. Life is indeed a very small place. Never forget the days of your humble beginning. There was this girl I used to like back then. I never had the courage to approach her though cos of her personality and her kind of friends. When I eventually had the courage to approach I was shocked with the answer she gave me shocked me. She said I'm not in her class and that I'm not up to the type of guy she dates. Even when I tried making her realize that all that glitters is not gold. I told her no condition is permanent but she said all those were a poor man's saying. One day I decided to just say hi to her and this girl gave me the insult and disgrace of my life. Fast forward that time to now a lot has changed. I'm not doing bad at all. I've got my own crib and two cars. Work in a respectable oil company (Shell) and earn well. I ran into her and those her set of friends back then and when she saw my transformation she started becoming friendly. This is someone who doesn't greet on a normal day but now she greets me every minute. Last week she said she wanted to talk to me. She started telling me that she loves me and that she has always loved me. That I should forgive for whatever it is she has done to me. That she didn't know what she was doing and that she was misled. I'm sick and tired of her incessant calls and messages. I've told her to stop calling me but she won't. I'm even about to change my sim card cos of her.
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
undecidedhi
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Your story maybe true.....
But nollywood has made so much of such "where you dey wen I be nobody" stories....it sounds too perfectly structured to be real

And why is getting a job in oil companies our "happily ever after" in nigeria
E.g Cinderella married the prince and they lived happily ever after
tobi eventually got a job with shell, married wunmi and he lived happily ever after

enjoyed reading tho.....

5 Likes

Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
I hate all these fools working at shell.
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by sannirules(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
This should be a great lesson to every man. Work hard and don't spend your energy and time on women.

2 Likes

Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by Harryzon(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol...so why is d sim still in ur fone? Are you not behaving lyk her now? That is life mehn!!
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by saasala(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Click Like if you know this story is a complete lie

8 Likes

Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by Magician1503(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cool story bro
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
I hate all these fools working at shell.

Why nah?
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by olasmith10(m): 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
in as much as I blv d story is laced and decorated with huge lies, I sincerely urge us to act as if its true..hence, dier is a lesson we v to learn..*its no point preaching love to a woman in d complete absence of money.. its like air blown into an open pipe..it goes in and escapes out almost immediately!!!
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by raayah(f): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
So all these years, the woman didn't do anything for herself?

She did not get a job or education?

Anyway OP, If you don't want her.Let her know.
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
i hate ladies who dont look into the future.
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Why nah?
they give their smart fellows a bad name.
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by tpiadotcom: 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
airforce1 was dissed in this new song by popular Political Analyst CreekReporter.

download here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
O.p come'on,u can do better than this naa.
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmm
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by Lawalsuleiman(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bro (@Op), those type are called "Glory Hunters", she will stop at nothing to get ur attention. You've got to tease her abit before you break that sim.
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by frenzymirakk(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
bro, abeg i need the list of the ppl wey go feature for dis movie. I go lyk play am for 1 girl lyk dat wey dey form for me.
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by titosantana(m): 12:09am On Jul 19, 2015
Op, you changing your sim because of one useless girl doesn't worth it!

Call her up and tell her you find her repulsive, and that henceforth she shouldn't disturb your life. Simple.
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by marshalcarter: 12:21am On Jul 19, 2015
OP...I swear...2s lashes of koboko deeped inside hot ogogoro mixed with grinded pepper fits you dis momentangry

Meanwhile....ur 2 rides...are you usin bothgrin cos I can be of help to 1cheesy

#sips weed#
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by krak101(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2015
Owk... So what's the problem now bro?
Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by mentorandfriend(m): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2015
Bro stop whinning. There is something in all of us that wants the best. We're all in search of class. You approached her because you think she has class.

I bet you that if she were some random girl hussling at the heavy traffic at AGIP junction in Portharcourt under the sun and rain, selling recharge cards, or plantain chips, you wouldnt have considered her at all.

Dont become paranoid when them ladies want some class in the man they would date too.

2 Likes

Re: When I Had Nothing She Never Wanted To Have Anything To Do With Me by wisdomiskey(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2015
oseod:
Your story maybe true.....
But nollywood has made so much of such "where you dey wen I be nobody" stories....it sounds too perfectly structured to be real

And why is getting a job in oil companies our "happily ever after" in nigeria
E.g Cinderella married the prince and they lived happily ever after
tobi eventually got a job with shell, married wunmi and he lived happily ever after

enjoyed reading tho.....

grin grin grin
storiezz dat toucch
OP, na yuh b d next
Tchidi Chikere

(1) (Reply)

Pics Lmaoo.. / Vaginal Odor And Discharge: Whats Abnormal? / Avoid Such Friends(hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.