Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola (17302 Views)

President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola / Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Superman11(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
That place is so unsafe. According to my friend who is from osun, he is afraid to make mid night calls sef. Afraid if they will come and Rob him knowing he is awake in his house. Lawd have marcy
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by bidexmat(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
donodion:

Exactly m thought.would the chopper run on solar power and the pilots be robots?Is that what osun state people need right now? Why can't expand and upgrade Medical centers for starters,or invest in infrastructures that would giv good return back to the coffers? This Aregbe man na 420 not 419.
"420" got me man! grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by kaboninc(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
francizy:
Muhahahahahahahaha!

I like Aregbese tactics. Hold back their salaries which will make them resort to stealing and robbery, then use helicopters to catch them so that the world will think you're working... grin

cheesy grin grin

Oga, wharrriiissss this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by divaoflife: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
What is the matter with this ogbeni self?
Should this be his priority?
I used to like him a lot but not anymore.
His administrative style is terrible.
My neighbours on his government payroll are really suffering.Haba!
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by francizy(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
kaboninc:

cheesy grin grin

Oga, wharrriiissss this?

Oga all na Nigerian/APC politics oh.. grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Chigold101(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
viceldo:
good one there for osun
because he is not owing any member of your family
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by gerald09(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
really!?
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
My state govern0r, aregbesola is a mad man. Owing civil servants 8 m0nths, ec0n0my breakdown in osun, all state w0rkers on strike. N0w helicopter for surveilance? Surveiling what? This is a small town with ABSOLUTELY NO CRIME RATE. ALAS! Our govern0r needs to be remanded in a psychaiatric hospital
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by tefund(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
misplaced priority
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by mickey45: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
I've not heard of any major Robbery in the whole Osun now! What is there to steal? The Banana, abi na the oranges?

Having no major Construction work to inflate project cost, am I the only one who thinks who think he wants to do it citing "Security".....
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
rozayx5:
cheesy

this zoo wasting all the resources angry angry
note the following monikers absent dekdek egift beremx ngeneukwenu other APC dogs
cleverly
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by front247: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
While ur workers are starving wit hunger. Heartless rascal
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by shadrack17: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hw many State hv Survillance Helicoper in Nig ?Mr Aregbesola enough is a enough of deceiving pple of d state.
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by tola268: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
ileogbenfidel:
My friend pay ur workers salary and forget about helicopter
Pay worker salary and retirees benefits, their curse will make your helicopter crash, police don't use the helicopter
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by knight001: 7:31am On Jul 20, 2015
sometimes all dis politicians tink say we wear pant for head....you no fit pay salary and you wan dey use helicopter chase thief.. lolllllllllllllll I see your plan before we hear he don crash while you park am for house.......you Neva fit maintain vehicle finish.....go pay workers their money..............and use your brain
Re: Osun Surveillance Helicopter To Launch Soon — Aregbesola by tiptopy03(m): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2015
People are dying and he is busy doing surveillance helicopter.... God will judge him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Spend N3.9bn On Aso Rock Maintenance / Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp / PDP Northern Caucus Picks Iyorchia Ayu As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.