Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,466 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit (21494 Views)

Confession Of Teenage Boko Haram Girl / EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan / My Imam Helped Boko Haram Recruit Me -abuja Bombing Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Where bokoharam dey see money sef?
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by EASY39(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mtchw
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by tonychristopher: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
lexiconkabir:
i wont abuse ur father like u did because if u have parents.....nvm, let me go straight to d point, are u fool undecided?

I said go and ask your father that question ..is that an abuse

you asked me if I am a fool..I said direct that question to your father

now this is to show that your daft son of a daft man
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Hero10001: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
tintingz:
Any one that says boko haram are fighting for Islam need to recheck his/her brain.

How can boko haram be bombing mosque and killing muslims and they claim they are fighting for an Islamic state?

Boko haram are beast, political toys under the guise of Islam.

Islam frowns at killing innocent people and forcing them to accept the religion.

I have come across these three lovely verse in the Quran.

Let there be no compulsion in religion : Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (Quran, 2:256) "

The Quran said let there be no compulsion in religion, I don't know why these beasts are killing innocent people.

Another verse

God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8 ) "

This verse said more about showing kindness to those who are peaceful, I don't understand why these beasts are killing innocent people.

And lastly

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace , and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). ( Quran, 8:61) "

We can see the Quran talk more on living peaceful with our enemies if they incline to be peaceful?

Boko harams are lost hell already.
Ignorance is deadly, false knowledge is hell.
Youre a deluded muslim bro.
Islam wouldn't stay without forced conversion and violence.
moha killed lots to plant islam, after he died of poison, muslims (shia and sunni) began to kill each other for allah, moha's sons were murdered too.

The sword will never depart from islam else they make reformations and re-orientations.
Meanwhile, gimme "one" difference btwn moha and BH and i will give you 20 similarities btwn em.
Bh are the true followers of allah's messenger moha.
If bh hears your stvpid talk, they'l blast you to hell. *ask sultan sanusi*
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by bigiyaro(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
total destruction, is d only solution.
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

and now this shows u are a foolish son of a father
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Orikinla(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Until you stop your political and religious conceit and deceit to cheat and exploit your Talakawas and Almajiris, the scourge of terrorism will continue to torment you and you will never know peace.
Don't breed the dogs you cannot feed, lest they will bark and bite you and your children one fateful day.

"They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. The stalk has no head; it will produce no flour. Were it to yield grain, foreigners would swallow it up."
◄ Hosea 8:7 ► - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2015/07/an-open-letter-to-nigerian-hausa-fulani.html#more[/size]
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

and now this shows u are a foolish son and if u quote me again then it shows that ur dad is also foolish(him being foolish depends on u) grin
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by harry509: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Governor Shettima, enforce compulsory education for children, build & upgrade the standard of schools, and of living of people of Borno, U will be free from BH boys, Ur pple will not be lured to kill cos of 5k, 10k.......e.t.c but if U continue to embezzle the government coffer for U n Ur family definitely the hungry ones will join BH. The problem we facing now might be seen small but it is growing to become giant. Borno state shld not wait for FG to come n clean Borno compound.
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by quickly: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
tintingz:
Any one that says boko haram are fighting for Islam need to recheck his/her brain.

How can boko haram be bombing mosque and killing muslims and they claim they are fighting for an Islamic state?

Islam frowns at killing innocent people and forcing them to accept the religion.

Let there be no compulsion in religion : Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (Quran, 2:256) "

The Quran said let there be no compulsion in religion, I don't know why these beasts are killing innocent people.

Another verse

God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8 ) "

This verse said more about showing kindness to those who are peaceful, I don't understand why these beasts are killing innocent people.

And lastly

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace , and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). ( Quran, 8:61) "

We can see the Quran talk more on living peaceful with our enemies if they incline to be peaceful?

Boko harams are lost hell already.

THey are fighting for islam u dont understand ur quoran very well plus their (boko Haram) under education is the problem.

Where are they getting the money from? if not from middle east
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oode
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by SkinnyDude(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mancity26:
Somwhere in North...
Give ibo boy 5k... He go insult u join am.. After they go say ibo like money
mba.. give me 5k. i will take it and gbalie door.
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by tonychristopher: 4:05am On Jul 20, 2015
lexiconkabir:
and now this shows i am a foolish son and if u quote me again then it shows that our dad is also foolish(him being foolish depends on u) grin

nicely said

can u rest in peace now
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by tonychristopher: 4:09am On Jul 20, 2015
tintingz:

Another verse

And lastly

Boko harams are lost in hell already.

no they y are fighting for Hindu

when Shiite kill Sunni
when Sunni kill other sects in Islam
bro Islam kill themselves right from the days of Abubakar

so stop pretending here ..Islam is terrible

mind u all Muslim are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslim
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by tonychristopher: 4:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Riclord001:
i hate sounding tribalistic but at times i wonder what drives this madness. is it poverty? if it is... where is the richest man in Africa from?

is it not government that helped the so called rich man

tintingz:

Another verse

And lastly

Boko harams are lost in hell already.

no they y are fighting for Hindu

when Shiite kill Sunni
when Sunni kill other sects in Islam
bro Islam kill themselves right from the days of Abubakar

so stop pretending here ..Islam is terrible

mind u all Muslim are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslim
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by ArodewilliamsT: 6:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Na 9jii senior brother be dat.
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by uchwar1: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2015
How can one jobless man marry 4 wives? This northern mentality eh.... I also realized some set of people are not commenting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Postpones Fuel Subsidy Removal Till Further Notice / Breaking: Bomb Blows Off Yobe Bridge / Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.