Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,043 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

$22 Million UNBELIVABLE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $22 Million UNBELIVABLE (454 Views)

Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari / $22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience / $22 Million UNBELIVABLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$22 Million UNBELIVABLE by cocoduck: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2015
so you mean the Jungle had to spend a whoping 22 mil dollars just to remove RBL from Satlink cum RR media
do you realise how many kilometers of roads it will build. GEJ took $9 million to SA to buy weapons and they said the money was s much they had to confiscate it, wow! African mentality,
If RBL is a problem why can't you organize a debate with Nnamdi Kanu, and now it is clear to all and sundry that RBL is not pirate Radio as insinuated in the Jungle media because why would they have to spend as much money to remove it from their services. FYI RBL is duly registered in GBR and has been paying tax since 5 years
Re: $22 Million UNBELIVABLE by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2015
stop foaming in the mouth!
freedom is priceless no matter how much you pay...
but that's not my message to you, my message remains my first sentence.
Re: $22 Million UNBELIVABLE by henchamb(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2015
Nnamdi kanu is suffering from numerical diarrhea. From gmb offering him 1 billion dollars to this. He is really a lunatic

(1) (Reply)

Is Governor Aregbesola An Agent Of Change? / Nigeria Names Nwabueze Obi As Acting Director General Of Maritime Agency, NIMASA / Chibok Girls: We Are Ready To Negotiate With “serious Boko Haram Leaders” Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.