Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,744 members, 7,915,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki (35084 Views)

Charges Against Sambo Dasuki Can’t Be Consolidated, Says Court / Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by luvinhubby(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2015
Learnt Dasuki's international passport was seized by DSS & VP Osinbajo argued for Sanusi in court that DSS does not have power to seize passports.

What has changed?

5 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by IAMTHEHERO: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
and where has his intelligence landed him? grin

Mr protection seeker,if you want protection from Sambo Dasuki,i can help you out quickly. The younger sister of Sambo Dasuki is my former classmate in secondary school. I can help you get the protection you need fast! contact me ASAP!!

grin grin
Help yourself first. Mr &Mrs Idiot.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2015
Yhunoos:
It was what I was tryna say on the other thread by midolian.. The DSS shouldn't be behaving like the DSS during jonathan regime which was for pure political witch hunting..

I believe dasuki might be guilty of misappropriation of security funds and should be investigated thoroughly, but not the way the DSS are going about with it.. I would have prefer they remain silent and wait till they have indisputable evidence against him before releasing a press statement, that way people won't see it as a vendetta.
my brother in nigeria dat is the only way to catch a snake b4 it escapes. No breathing space b4 d guy puts his house in order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by agabaI23(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2015
They are clutching at straws. Someone said they are not really after Sambo. They just wanted to start with their notable son so that when they move to their targets down south, people will not call it ethnic agenda.....

Those reasons are so flimsy and smacks of desperate effort to show they are fighting corruption. Amaechi, Tinubu, and even El-rufai who declared publicly that he has 40 mansions are celebrated..... By APC...

4 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by tankoy: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by ManTiger(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2015
I opened this thread because it was created by Barcanista.

grin

BUT if Aljazeera could make a mistake spelling Obasango so the DSS could be making mistake.

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Donbrig: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2015
I don't know why some folks are defending Dasuki. We should know that there are lots of things the DSS cannot say right now. Dasuki and other big wigs like IBB knows everything about Boko Haram in Nigeria. GEJ could not take on these untouchable Northern Mafians, and now that Buhari is about to do that, I think we should give him some credits and watch patiently what happens next. I am certainly sure the DSS knows what they are doing, it will be very dangerous and unprofessional for DSS to reveal their main motives for now.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by IAMTHEHERO: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=36033783]What are you saying? Did he deploy the Soldiers to himself? Is it that you don't understand English? Even LGA Chairmen are given Security not to talk of NSA. If the authority believes that outside the office he no longer needs the army, it is for the CoAS through his GOC to order for their withdrawal. Who told you that he bought private properties with State's resources? The DSS never said that. Abi you get your own link? Oga abeg shift jare..[/quote

Don't mind him.He is saying rubbish. PassingShit and Berem told him that Sambo bought private properties with state resources.And the MUMU believed and came here to pollute this thread with his fart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Obynolee(f): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
Goodmorning all, I woke up this morning to read an article where the DSS attempted to justify their siege on the residence of Sambo Dasuki and tagged it "criminating evidence" https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-found-incriminating-evidence-dasukis-residence-says-sss
The DSS even went on to say that before embarking on the exercise, they had “credible intelligence linking Dasuki with alleged plans to commit treasonable felony against the Nigerian State.”

Let us take a look at their "incriminating evidence"

1. Sambo Dasuki Had Army Guards
Now does this make sense? As NSA, Sambo Dasuki was assigned military guards by the Defence Headquarters and not by himself. It is the duty of the Defence Headquarter to order for the withdrawal of the guard IF they insist that Sambo Dasuki is not entitled to maintain such guards as exNSA. In fact, this doesn't stand as "incriminating evidence".

2. Seven "High Calibre" Rifles Recovered

Dasuki Sambo was NSA for the periods 2012 and July 2015. His position as NSA makes him "enemy" to some people. Having Seven rifles with him for his personal protection is not out of place. Is it not silly to reason that a man who plans to topple the State will only have just Seven (7) rifles? It was even clear that the DSS have no idea whether the rifles were licensed to him or given to him by the appropriate authorities. How does this appear incriminating?

3. 12 Cars Recovered

The DSS found 12 cars of which 5 are bullet proof. So how does this translate to planned treason? Sambo was the NSA for more than three years, he was retired on Tuesday with "immediate effect". Do they expect him (Sambo) to return everything on Wednesday when his retirement was impromptu? This is a common sense question. The proper thing for the DSS to do is to write him to return all State properties at his disposal. This is because he will need time(at least 4-7 days) to audit properties with him, know which is personal and which belongs to the State and then submit handover note along with the properties. Why will the case of Sambo Dasuki be different? He was fired on Tuesday, the DSS got Search warrant on Wednesday, and accused/searched him on Thursday. Beside, that he even admitted that the Cars were properties of the State shows that he wasn't bent on personalising State properties and he never used State's resources to buy properties for himself.

Please also note the phrase "possible sinister enterprise" in the emboldened statement. Isn't that a pointer that the DSS never had any "crdible intelligence" in the first instance-contrary to their earlier claim?

The DSS and the Buhari government should tell Nigerians the truth and stop the deliberate deceit. I urge Sambo Dasuki to seek redress in the court of law.

May God Bless Us All

We know the reason for all these,Sambo Dasuki was the military officer that led other soldiers to arrest Buhari on salah day after his overthrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by oshyno(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2015
I'm not holding breif for Dasuki but I expect things done differently from hw it used to be. Atleast daz why Nigeria voted Buhari. If there is any incriminating evidence that he wants to commit treasonable felony, it is expected that the FG will have a water tight evidence that even Dasuki himself can't disprove when presented.

The era of media prosecution , showmanship which at d end nothing will be achieved other dan Lawyers smiling to d bank ought to be over. Geeeeez for crying out loud don't these people watch 24 or House of cards . There are some evidence that will be presented in court , your lawyer would even be advicing u to plead mercy for light sentencing. Enough with d bragadocious.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by junkyarddog: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2015
I knew this Barcanista will end up to no good ..such an idiot
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by repogirl(f): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2015
All This one DSS and co are doing is innitial gragra, trying to intimidate the ex NSA.....their antics are so lame it should be very clear to see right through but of course blind people will refuse to see it.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by IAMTHEHERO: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
shut up! Why should i lie about it? I would have given out her Facebook name but i won't!

You're crazy to want to talk about my marriage. how is that a topic of discussion here?

Ewu!
You are a definition of a LIE. Let me tell you point and plain, if they ask me to define a LIE,l will point at you.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Ijaya123: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2015
Another inconsequential post from the attention and protection seeker.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by OchukoisBlack(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2015
I doubt if Barcanista and Co know anything about Nigeria gun laws. Do yourself a favor and read up.

2 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by oloyede252(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
If he wants to settle personal beef he should stop using resources of the State. He should go to court! Afterall, he himself came to power in 1984 through a coup. Or was he elected?

wow,so you assert that pmb reason for dasuki's search warrant is because of a personal vendetta.have you ever thought that it might be connected to the issue of national security, anyway its not a surprise that you posted this,and I'm sure if the army capture book haram leader you will still say its a personal beef as you put it grin.bro there is absolutely no p supporting the opposition.cos without opposition there is no democracy but act as a watchdog not as a hater.

moreover BARCA FOR LIFE
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by repogirl(f): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2015
luvinhubby:
Learnt Dasuki's international passport was seized by DSS & VP Osinbajo argued for Sanusi in court that DSS does not have power to seize passports.

What has changed?
Change has changed it, I guess.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Obynolee(f): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2253966_dashsense_jpeg81abf3acb54aa60dd6e866dd892c1fce

What is doing with all these expensive cars? [img]http://3.bp..com/-oOOxSmH2_fo/VatgLVdGkNI/AAAAAAAAA5A/sIK3n1shI9M/s320/car.jpg[/img]

You are the one that lacked sense,lets assume that he abuse his office,is it the work of DSS or EFCC??,does having cars amount to treasonable felony?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Boss13: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2015
francizy:
Barcanister the best political analyst in Nigeria! You are more intelligent than all APC politicians, aids, supporters combined... grin

If you consider that man the best political analyst on nairaland, then this place must be filled with fools. I read his write up and wondered what side of the bed did he wake up from.

Your best political analyst claimed it is normal for him to have seven (7) assault riffles because he was NSA and had perceived enemies. First, does he know what an assault rifle is? It is not a typical mundane firearm carried around for protection. What about the armed soldiers in his house being paid to still protect him from these perceived enemies.

Another gullible fool made mentioned that he was NSA and that he should be able to afford 12 luxury vehicles out of which, five (5) are bulletproof. For the record a bulletproof Lexus 4 runner cost 45 million naira. From the picture, I presumed some are Mercedes Benz and that should average 65 million naira. I can confidently tell you guys that no civil servant earns up to 45 million naira in this country, except you are into shady deals.

Those were the arguments the DSS were trying to substantiate. I believe the DSS were not interested in his riffles or cars, but wanted to obtain evidences of some investigation they were conducting. However, they were shocked to discover the items listed.

Based on this, I find it disheartening to find someone waking up in the morning to write rubbish all in the name of either arguing or trying to retain popularity or even perhaps just blinded by sentiments.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by oloyede252(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

You are a definition of a LIE. Let me tell you point and plain, if they ask me to define a LIE,l will point at you.
and you?the truth

get a life bro
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by UncleJudax(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2015
gregg2:

Barcanista is more intelligent than all you APC e-rats put together
APC followers, just like women, don't argue to make sense, they argue to irritate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by oloyede252(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2015
repogirl:
Change has changed it, I guess.
wow even you.
sanusi went to court ,dasuki may as well go to court or what holding him back.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Taeewo(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2015
Mumu like u dat don't no how to read n comprehend news..was it DSS dat said 40k was found.
gregg2:
[size=15pt]Innitially they lied to us they found $40,000 with him.
So many lies from this Buhari govt
[/size]
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by wirinet(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
Goodmorning all, I woke up this morning to read an article where the DSS attempted to justify their siege on the residence of Sambo Dasuki and tagged it "criminating evidence" https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-found-incriminating-evidence-dasukis-residence-says-sss
The DSS even went on to say that before embarking on the exercise, they had “credible intelligence linking Dasuki with alleged plans to commit treasonable felony against the Nigerian State.”

Now does this make sense? As NSA, Sambo Dasuki was assigned military guards by the Defence Headquarters and not by himself. It is the duty of the Defence Headquarter to order for the withdrawal of the guard IF they insist that Sambo Dasuki is not entitled to maintain such guards as exNSA. In fact, this doesn't stand as "incriminating evidence".

Dasuki Sambo was NSA for the periods 2012 and July 2015. His position as NSA makes him "enemy" to some people. Having Seven rifles with him for his personal protection is not out of place. Is it not silly to reason that a man who plans to topple the State will only have just Seven (7) rifles? It was even clear that the DSS have no idea whether the rifles were licensed to him or given to him by the appropriate authorities. How does this appear incriminating?

3. 12 Cars Recovered

The DSS found 12 cars of which 5 are bullet proof. So how does this translate to planned treason? Sambo was the NSA for more than three years, he was retired on Tuesday with "immediate effect". Do they expect him (Sambo) to return everything on Wednesday when his retirement was impromptu? This is a common sense question. The proper thing for the DSS to do is to write him to return all State properties at his disposal. This is because he will need time(at least 4-7 days) to audit properties with him, know which is personal and which belongs to the State and then submit handover note along with the properties. Why will the case of Sambo Dasuki be different? He was fired on Tuesday, the DSS got Search warrant on Wednesday, and accused/searched him on Thursday. Beside, that he even admitted that the Cars were properties of the State shows that he wasn't bent on personalising State properties and he never used State's resources to buy properties for himself.

Please also note the phrase "possible sinister enterprise" in the emboldened statement. Isn't that a pointer that the DSS never had any "crdible intelligence" in the first instance-contrary to their earlier claim?

The DSS and the Buhari government should tell Nigerians the truth and stop the deliberate deceit. I urge Sambo Dasuki to seek redress in the court of law.

May God Bless Us All

Why can't you people allow constituted authorities to do their jobs. Everything any officer or member of this administration does is immidiately subject to wailings and criticisms, even before the dust settles down to understand what is going on.

When DSS under Jonathan was arresting opposition politicians and ransacking APC offices (even without a search warrant), tanoids were jubilating, now the same DSS got a search warrant to search Dasuki's residences for illegal weapons and other "incriminating" evidence, and you are here crying. A mere search (with supporting court warrant) is not an issue, the big issue is if Dasuki is unlawfully arrested or his rights impinged upon.

When Wike was breaking into Amaechi's commisioners homes and seizing cars without a search warrant PDP and TANoids were hailing such moves, but if Buhari does the same, there would be wailings and gnashing of teeth.

I do not support impunity from whichever quarter, but If Dasuki feels his rights has been abused, he should head to court the same way APC went to court over the illegal sealing and vandalization of their offices and even illegal detention of their workers by DSS.

2 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by gbishman: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2015
Oh my World, what is all this. Why wont we learn for Christ sake
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Happiness87(f): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:

3. 12 Cars Recovered

May God Bless Us All

[size=18pt] this is another thrash from you, this is unbelievable, know who you defend, its obvious you don't know anything about him. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by IAMTHEHERO: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2015
koboko69:
SEUN CAN U CALL LALASTICLALA AND YOUR OTHER MODS TO OTHER. LET THEM STOP THIS NONSENSE OF MOVING THIS BOYS THRASH TO FP. undecided undecided undecided
So they should be moving it to Seun's house or Daura. You just defended that you actually have Fist Class in MUMULOGY.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Obynolee(f): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2015
byteHead:

WHEN WILL YOU STOP WAILING?

Buhari does not know who you are talkless of caring about your opinion.

It is obvoius that you do not want anything good for Nigeria.

You are number one enemy of modernity,DSS arguement does not amount to treason
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Capleton: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2015
I think you're still cut off from reality
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by francizy(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i pray ooo, na gej still fail

God thing is, he didn't fail in governance like you lying liars made the world believe.. He only failed in his reelection bid.. tongue
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Obynolee(f): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2015
Yhunoos:
It was what I was tryna say on the other thread by midolian.. The DSS shouldn't be behaving like the DSS during jonathan regime which was for pure political witch hunting..

I believe dasuki might be guilty of misappropriation of security funds and should be investigated thoroughly, but not the way the DSS are going about with it.. I would have prefer they remain silent and wait till they have indisputable evidence against him before releasing a press statement, that way people won't see it as a vendetta.

God bless you brother
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by oloyede252(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2015
repogirl:
All This one DSS and co are doing is innitial gragra, trying to intimidate the ex NSA.....their antics are so lame it should be very clear to see right through but of course blind people will refuse to see it.
so you like how our security network is being handled. so any major step to salvage it and to make is more accountable and transparent is seen as bad.with your thinking no wonder we are still at war with insurgents.

may God help us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" / Omoria Michael Registered Twice At Tinubu's Polling Unit - FIJ / Aisha Buhari Visits Ibrahim Babangida (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.