Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

What Does The Word ''Happiness'' Mean To You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Word ''Happiness'' Mean To You? (556 Views)

What Does It Mean To Believe In Jesus? / What Does It Mean To Take The Lord's Name In Vain? / Does The Bible Support Abortion? Numbers Chapter 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Word ''Happiness'' Mean To You? by Adultnextdoor(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2015
To everyone born by the creator on this earth,has their own understanding of happiness and today being sunday,we are all going to share each others belief and understanding on happiness.....To me,happiness is doing what i like with the fear of God but what's it to you?.....What is happiness to you?

Cc: Lalasticlala
Courtesy: Adultnextdoor

HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL NAIRALANDERS!!
Re: What Does The Word ''Happiness'' Mean To You? by ebamma(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2015
Happiness is when I was a kid who didn't know shittt about life,
Re: What Does The Word ''Happiness'' Mean To You? by amani337(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
it means wen am happi and de ones i lov are ness to me
Re: What Does The Word ''Happiness'' Mean To You? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
The concept of happiness is subjective. My definition of happiness shouldn't be someone else.

But sadly, a lot of people have allowed their happiness to be defined by the general public and what society defines it as.

To me, happiness is a state of being where there is a feel of calm and enormous joy on my inside.
When I am satisfied with my present state. When I feel truly alive.
Re: What Does The Word ''Happiness'' Mean To You? by Godskidmidas(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Happiness is a state of contentment. It's also a state of little or no worries. No wonder children always appear happy, they ain't gat nothing to worry about.

(1) (Reply)

. / Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of July 2015 / All Creation Obeys Me Because I Am The Word Of God Says Young Olumba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.