Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,610 members, 7,972,243 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:18 AM

Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine (32630 Views)

Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth / Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by TheNature: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose you fear no body,even your president.keep on saying the truth and be refreshing their memory of what they propaganda during the election.Fayose remain blessed.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by vicfajeze: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2015
carry go joo.oshokomole,u are a man i so much love
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Fourwinds: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2015
U will always know when a foolish man speaks. So u want the federal government to give the entire money because u need bail out. Other states won't partake in the sharing rite Useless governor

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by malikisah: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
FAYOSE is a Graduate. Dude! [s][/s]
oh, that probably explains why he said his mother wears pampax at 70 then!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by abisola85: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
I no bliv fayose at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Security Arrests Uyo Journalist, Flies Him To Abuja Over Dana Crash Post / ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) / Endsars Protest In Benin City Today Friday.../10/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.