Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,862 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree (81969 Views)

Courses That Give One Automatic Admission / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by cheerokee(m): 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
we have been friends even before she dreamed of becoming the VP

lol, that's cool sha
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Glorialisis(f): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
You must be sleep typing to mention Engineering, Mass Communication and political science. You think a course is just easy because of its name? In some schools, no first class has been recorded... Better research next time dear...
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Bonjezee(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
This OP is smoking a different kind of weed.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by dammygoody(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
PrinceAdepoju:
Hahahaha, funny! If I'd known too, a check for Dammygoody from the school gate would have do cheesy
What side you dey for that private high school, sir?grin
Haha...na suicide be dat one o...school gate?? cheesy

Department of Mech. Engine is where I roll.. grin .Blocks 7-10 ..you??
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
adet991:
God bless you jare,through my 4 yrs in unilorin,political science did not produce a single first class
Even till now sis.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
dammygoody:

Haha...na suicide be dat one o...school gate?? cheesy

Department of Mech. Engine is where I roll.. grin .Blocks 7-10 ..you??
Wow. You be boss o! I get guys there, moving to 300 now...they are on SWEP program though.

Me just dey low key for CIS oo, one MAC department like that...
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by EmmyDe25(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
aloa3:
Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
1... Agric related courses
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
6.... Public administration
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...dont be lazy
Contary opinion are accepted

You are either high on coke,fanta or burukutu or a combination of the 3.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by dammygoody(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
PrinceAdepoju:
Wow. You be boss o! I get guys there, moving to 300 now...they are on SWEP program though.

Me just dey low key for CIS oo, one MAC department like that...
Ha!!! The computer gurus... I hail o..
I respect that chocolate tag so much.
Nice one boss.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by EmmyDe25(m): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
aloa3:
Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...dont be lazy

You are either high on coke, fanta or burukutu or a combination of the 3.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
dammygoody:

Ha!!! The computer gurus... I hail o..
I respect that chocolate tag so much.
Nice one boss.
Na you o. Our tags almost resemble Na, just a Lil black will turn it to brown, I guessgrin
Thank you sir..
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by xxlbnero: 12:00am On Jul 21, 2015
aloa3:
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Come Canada come talk sey Computer Science dey easy to take first class ... abeg tell d nearest person close to u to pinch you ... u still dey sleep ni
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by dammygoody(m): 12:24am On Jul 21, 2015
PrinceAdepoju:
Na you o. Our tags almost resemble Na, just a Lil black will turn it to brown, I guessgrin
Thank you sir..
cheesy ...hope you're enjoying the hols...
I think it would be a boring one though.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by EmmyDe25(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2015
SocialRecluse:
Mass comm? Pol Science? Engineering?? Did you mean Elect?

What about Accounting?
I dont know what exactly the Op is high on. I'm sure she's just an high school girl writing jamb or in her early years in one of these unpopular uni.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by beewhyfocs(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2015
One of the reasons why OP probably thinks Engineering courses are easy is because smart and analytical minded guyz opt for engineering. Obviously they go in there and come out with top results. But then, you shouldn't have judged by the few who make first class. Majority of the smart ones end up with 2:1 and 2:2 sef. So be guided.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by walexy14(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
mfm04622:

So how many of your sets made first class in Electrical Engineering?
Clos.e to 7 of them and 2: 1 was like over 20
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by ik4life: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
prodiG:
Ode come to ANSU and obtain 1st class in public administration and political science
let me see angry
the thing even tireya me,when i saw it;people just sit in the comfort of their homes and conjure nonsense and be feeding it to the public Anyway thanks 4 the reply
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
dammygoody:
cheesy ...hope you're enjoying the hols... I think it would be a boring one though.
Yea, sure...boring and long..
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by ayokunlei(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
PrinceAdepoju:
Yea, sure...boring and long..
princeAdepoju and His BBF counterpart
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Rick9(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Philosophy Aspirant / Uniben first class awaits me.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by pavanvandaal: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
I would disagree with the second place. It seems for me that the easiest are humanities classes, like literature, language. You can study them even if you dont have some knowledges behind your back, but for understanding Engineering courses u really should know a lot and since not all the students studied well in high school here comes questions like can someone write me an essay online? or how not to sleep for 3 nights?
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by gustav25: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rubbish o p ,come imsu make I see if you go get first class for political science .....nonsense man
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Champella(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Samanza89:
Come to University of Uyo and make 1st class in Agric related courses! Na ur papa be V.C! U will know that Agric faculty as a whole is tougher than even Medicine!

My boss, how far na? Which department you dey?
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Blues360(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2015
This is Clearly a JOKE.There have been no first class graduate in Geology from Futa for the past 14 years.#hardestcourserver.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by oluwabusayo1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pls i want to go for building tech cos that was my determination befor but i was panic cos am dont knw how it going in poly
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
samzheee:
forget jhuur, no course looks easy
True talk!
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
Sexology...

The course is being offered in national open university tongue
I like the course. At least, one will definitely know how to approach a lady.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Cutehector(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
henry49:
I like the course. At least, one will definitely know how to approach a lady.
lol me too.. I will run it wen I have the time.. cool
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by darkhorizon: 3:08am On Jul 31, 2016
Aspiregreat:
Geology cry cry cry

Op may the lord forgive your sins... angry

#Outlandish |evel of Asininity.... angry angry angry
e simple die. Geology wey be cram and pour.mtchew ... Abeg shift front make i see road jurr
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by darkhorizon: 3:14am On Jul 31, 2016
PrinceAdepoju:
Not in the University of Ilorin!
oga park well jurr,unilorin engineering and computer science where u c so many first class.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by darkhorizon: 3:19am On Jul 31, 2016
Olamyyde:
Complete and utter thrash...especially for engineering. Out of 1500 students who have graduated from the college of engineering in my school, not more than 20 have gotten a first class. I don't blame u sha, UI and unilag have made engineering look easy. The stress alone of engineering in my school can make one wonder if he/she is doing a master's program
oga shut up,what is d name of ur school u ar comparing to ui and unilag? Engineering is easy,shikena.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by darkhorizon: 3:31am On Jul 31, 2016
elnino2015:

Pol Science students are usually unserious and non-academic, that's why you hardly find 2'1 and First Class among them. The course itself is very easy. I had a Pol Science student as an hostel mate, their lecture notes are very small, even their handouts and textbooks, they just don't do well because they are not serious.
thank you my brother, same apply to all art students(in unilorin). Every course in that facaulty had lectures only twice a week,at worse 4 times, with small notes. They waste their time watching film,gisting,without doing anything productive,wasting their time. At the end of the day,they start bragging of not having a firstclass,even a 4 pointer in the whole facaulty.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by darkhorizon: 3:34am On Jul 31, 2016
elnino2015:

Elect/Elect Engr is relatively easy to bag a First Class depending on the school. I graduated with a GPA above 4.0, I probably would have made a First if not for the borrowed courses we did in our 2nd and 3rd year.

The course "EEE" is easy and sweet; depending on the school though.
thank you for beign honest cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.