Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,144 members, 7,977,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:45 AM

Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh (56079 Views)

Ciara Officially Married To Russel Wilson, Check Out Her Stylish Wedding Gown! / Mrs. Tonto Dikeh Churchill Slays It In Stunning Red Dinner Gown [see Photo] / Pakoro Mrs Tonto Churchill Is Preggy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by damiloladuke: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
how will that affect the fact that am single and jobless

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by flawlessT(f): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
She's practicing lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by pus99: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2015

Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by goshen26: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
I dnt knw why i just love dis lady!! I naturaly love her way of life

Apply!!! I have her number.......sorry, did I just say I have her number?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Maximus85(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
talentarena:
Tonto dikeh has officially changed her bio on Instagram to Mrs tonto dikeh. as well as her personal stylist referring to her as Mrs tonto dikeh on his Instagram page. I don't know much about this recent development but you can all go check it out and probably congratulate her as shes seems to be officially taken and off the market.

https://instagram.com/tontolet/?hl=en

Unar know say Tonto no too sabi spell. Maybe she make mistake.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by cheerokee(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
[b][/b][size=8pt][/size]
Remsilla:
Remsilla:
Remsilla:

hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by cheerokee(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][/font][left][/left][b][/b][size=8pt][/size]
Remsilla:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Remsilla:
Remsilla:

hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Ojugunrege(f): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mrs Tonto Dike

did she marry her father? Or brother? Or cousin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by axuprime: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fake people living fake life...all held up in lekki like lekki is the final bustop..buhu..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
ELTON123:
This one go pain oga. se un
hehehe
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Emyogalanya: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Off market? Does that make her off FP too
tonto to her future daughter : in my youth i always made front page on nairaland i no dey carry last
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by MrDoGood(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op your battery is low.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by hidee20(m): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dharniel:
MRS?? and the "dikeh" still remains in the name, oh please. would somebody please console her...

Maybe she marry herself..... grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by icebebe(f): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Toks2008:

You are so mean habba. She is a sweet chic and many guys will go for her.
nna le kwa numo

Am only interpreting wat I saw nt d oda way,biko o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Cashio(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
is that tonto WORLD CUP dikeh or tonto WATER CLOSET dikeh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by haymoney01(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Can someone tell swanky to edit his bio. He is stylist to former president. No con dy use bread carry our stew. Na GEJ u dy style abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by dadayung1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dharniel:
MRS?? and the "dikeh" still remains in the name, oh please. would somebody please console her...
u are wicked, lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
People die,we bo go hear am for FP.Toto prick mess we go see am for FP instanta..what wubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
This woman is a waste of space and I still don't understand why nairaland gives her unlimited attention. Someone high up must've a thing for her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by brainiyke: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Why dikeh again,is she not married? abeg let's stop confusing ourselves
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by rabbuy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Which one is d.c in her name now is her "husband" the c.e.o of DC comics of the mayor of Washington DC
Even if why is her surname ending the name angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by tana4gud(f): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oooooookkkkk
Tonto 'Water closet' Dikeh
Now I got it.

Congrats anyways
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by ifyjess(f): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2015
helphelp:
So she got married to Mr. Dickeh
pity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by tobby94(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2015
where d pixs of her wedding
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Krystalzkris(f): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2015
na only to change her name to mrs Tonto she sabi.... Let her share her wedding pix or ....... NOT MY BUSINESS
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by Chibex50(f): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vision 2020
Re: Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh by kennybabs1980: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
I think say Na Seun Osewa wey dem talk say got engaged to this slut called Tonto Dike Na, ban me and see me lose my temper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) / Gwingz: Churchill's Brother Slams Tonto Dikeh / Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.