Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

See What This 'guy' Received On His Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This 'guy' Received On His Birthday (701 Views)

Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This 'guy' Received On His Birthday by niceluvsus(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
SUNDAY TONIC:
I really don't know why the news that president
General Muhammed Buhari rejected a bullet
proof car worth about # 400m has gone so
viral, is he the 1st or the only person to reject
such a kind gesture? I rejected the 9000USD
golden wristwatch that Cristiano Ronaldo
sent to me as a birthday gift few months
ago, I even rejected the small car, Bugatti dat
is worth over #64m which Otedola also sent to
me... So wat are we talking about, you can
even try me by sending MTN recharge card worth N1,500. Just send it to my number or Inbox me and see if I wouldn't reject it... ENJOY YOUR WEEK! #WINTECH
Re: See What This 'guy' Received On His Birthday by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
shocked
Re: See What This 'guy' Received On His Birthday by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
.:

lwtmb airforce.1 has been dissed by a crazy rapper in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976
Re: See What This 'guy' Received On His Birthday by Princecalm(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:
you are really working.
Re: See What This 'guy' Received On His Birthday by Utchgirl(f): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Copy and paste
Re: See What This 'guy' Received On His Birthday by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Princecalm:

lwtmb

(1) (Reply)

Sex,love, And Money / To All Ladies Stop Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work.. / Please Advice Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.