Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Super Promo! Brand New Generator,free Maintenance And A One Year Warranty Free! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Super Promo! Brand New Generator,free Maintenance And A One Year Warranty Free! (551 Views)

5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year / Check Our Website Service. We Give Free Maintenance / CBN Introduces Current Account Maintenance Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Promo! Brand New Generator,free Maintenance And A One Year Warranty Free! by nathdgreat(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hello there, i want to introduce you to a wonderful opportunity of running your business without power interruption despite power supply deficiency. Anycee international, dealers in all kinds of generator has a great offer you can't turn off in a hurry. so why choose Anycee international? there are several reasons why you need to choose them over any other seller. first, they are direct dealers from the manufacturers of these products, they give you one year warranty on all products and services you order from them, you can place order on phone and the products will be delivered to you no matter where you are, payment on delivery, all products have free installation and a free one year repair and maintenance even if you buy "i pass my neighbour". look below at the excerpts of the services they offer and contact them directly

We sell original Perkins soundproof generator 30kv made in England at the best market price ever hence we buy directly from the manufactures. we have all kinds of big and small generators to help booste your business: Lution, kipor,firman, yamaha,Elepon,perkins, mikano,Elepaq,sumec, etc...we have them in all kva: 200kva, 15kva,20kva,30kva,7.5kva, semi silent zero gravity eco 8990 and even pumping machine. All products attracts free services and free installation plus one year free maintenance and warranty. visit our dubai office or our Nigerian office, and you can still order over the phone and have it delivered to you no matter where you are. to buy , click here !

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Importation Biz Or You Want To Be A Professional Blogger!! / Anybody Know Where In Lagos I Can Find A Paypal Pay4me Service / Do You Have Dollar For Sale In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.