Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:10 AM

Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? (1322 Views)

Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by RobinHez(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by Rainmaker69(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
It's inappropriate, not wrong. Exposure isn't the only issue though it's not cool to stare at a breastfeeding woman.
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by RobinHez(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by Slimzjoe(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
What's Wrong with a woman giving her Child Food
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by RobinHez(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by thegoodone2(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nothing bad in feeding ur baby is church.
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by Slimzjoe(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Nothing o...but the place where she chooses to do that is the problem.

Can she do it in a Lawcourt?
Naijaboy help me here.

The Church is Not a Lawcourt na grin
The Church is The Same with my home cos its the House of my Father

So Technically, she's Feeding her child in her Father's House tongue
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by RobinHez(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

The Church is Not a Lawcourt na grin
The Church is The Same with my home cos its the House of my Father

So Technically, she's Feeding her child in her Father's House tongue
Ehn...but aint it kinda distracting especially to the Pastor? Cuz I dnt knw how they feel when they're preaching and then they sight Bobi*
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by Slimzjoe(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Ehn...but aint it kinda distracting especially to the Pastor? Cuz I dnt knw how they feel when they're preaching and then they sight Bobi*

Its only Distracting to those with Already Dirty Minds..... Why would a Woman who's not Your wife Breast Distract yhu ni??
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by RobinHez(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Its only Distracting to those with Already Dirty Minds..... Why would a Woman who's not Your wife Breast Distract yhu ni??
Broda In this Life, there will always be dirty minds...its even those without wives dat will feel the 'atmosphere' most cuz it could bring abt fantasies of some sorts.

Back to the topic. I'm not taking sides that's why I threw the question open cuz "make man no go commit sin for Inside God house" at least they can excuse themselves outside.

Just imagine a boring sermon, nd u're fighting with the demon of sleep then ur eyes sees 'the flesh' lipsrsealed

Ishilove, help me move this thing abeg grin
Obinoscopy, FrancisTony, Fynestboi too
And ofcourse TeemPakguy! cheesy
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by RobinHez(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
RobinHez:
Can she do it in a Lawcourt? Naijaboiy help me here.
Nd for the record, the Church is the Court of the Lord wink
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
It's . . . wrong.

In my opinion, it is better to leave the auditorium altogether if you are not going to concentrate on what is going on right there.

About her misleading men . . . that is minor sef. He main thing is that she should be able to give undiluted attention to the preacher . . . or she should be outside the perimeter. cool cool

I'm a hypocrite, walahi. embarassed
I was browsing during the sermon today sha.
CHANGE!!
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by Slimzjoe(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Broda In this Life, there will always be dirty minds...its even those without wives dat will feel the 'atmosphere' most cuz it could bring abt fantasies of some sorts.

Back to the topic. I'm not taking sides that's why I threw the question open cuz "make man no go commit sin for Inside God house" at least they can excuse themselves outside.

Just imagine a boring sermon, nd u're fighting with the demon of sleep then ur eyes sees 'the flesh' lipsrsealed

Its not for you to Decide if its Wrong or Right but the woman's Belief.... Some Will stand up and Go outside to Feed there Child while some will Feed there Child there and then....

In the Book of Sirach, can't remember the Verse now.... It says 'If yhu see a Beautiful Woman, Look away'. grin
I believe yhu know the meaning cheesy
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by naijaboiy: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Can she do it in a Lawcourt?
Naija boiy help me here.
Lol it depends.

If she is on trial it won't be possible,,except the judge allows it.

One shouldn't even bring his little baby inside a court.
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Shey u see how funny humans are,how hypocritical.

When the woman is breastfeeding with half of her entire boo.b out,its ok. But its not "cool" to look at a breastfeeding woman,who is most probably married. In this case it is not indecent becos she is suckling.

But!

When our pretty single sisters wear clothes that show the boo.bs, just small o! She is jezebel, she is indecent. She will go to hell.

In this case,the men shouldn't be the ones to avert their eyes, no, the pretty girl should not have dressed like that cos she is prostituting her body. Even when the girl wears what she wears just to please herself and no one else. Smh for these humans shaaaa.

I just like to look at things differently.

I think there is a clothe specially made for breastfeeding purposes,which a woman can use to cover her bo.obs, Has a very light fabric and is cheap.
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by RobinHez(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol it depends.

If she is on trial it won't be possible,,except the judge allows it.

One shouldn't even bring his little baby inside a court.

Hmm...better.
Uhm...wat abt going out of the court for any reason or making phOne calls... does one need to take permission too?
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by RobinHez(m): 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
ahsekeena:
Shey u see how funny humans are,how hypocritical.

When the woman is breastfeeding with half of her entire boo.b out,its ok. But its not "cool" to look at a breastfeeding woman,who is most probably married. In this case it is not indecent becos she is suckling.

But!

When our pretty single sisters wear clothes that show the boo.bs, just small o! She is jezebel, she is indecent. She will go to hell.

In this case,the men shouldn't be the ones to avert their eyes, no, the pretty girl should not have dressed like that cos she is prostituting her body. Even when the girl wears what she wears just to please herself and no one else. Smh for these humans shaaaa.

I just like to look at things differently.

I think there is a clothe specially made for breastfeeding purposes,which a woman can use to cover her bo.obs, Has a very light fabric and is cheap.
Hmm...so ur point is, its ok 4 a girl to dress like the way u just described?

Anyways, I read a story about a Woman who was kicked out of the church for Breastfeeding during service.
Another woman actually made a mess when breastmilk actually spilled out...
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by naijaboiy: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Hmm...better.
Uhm...wat abt going out of the court for any reason or making phOne calls... does one need to take permission too?
As long as it doesn't disturb the court proceedings.

In the first place your phone shouldn't be put on at all. Or at least on silent if an important call is coming.

One can be charged for contempt of court.
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by RobinHez(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

As long as it doesn't disturb the court proceedings.

In the first place your phone shouldn't be put on at all. Or at least on silent if an important call is coming.

One can be charged for contempt of court.
shocked
So from going to hear proceedings, one can actually go to jail?
Choi! Thanks man.
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by naijaboiy: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
RobinHez:

shocked
So from going to hear proceedings, one can actually go to jail?
Choi! Thanks man.
Yes,,its very possible. smiley
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Hmm...so ur point is, its ok 4 a girl to dress like the way u just described?

Anyways, I read a story about a Woman who was kicked out of the church for Breastfeeding during service.
Another woman actually made a mess when breastmilk actually spilled out...

My point is,humans need to stop the hypocrisy.
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by RobinHez(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yes,,its very possible. smiley
Hmm...nawao! undecided
Re: Breastfeeding In Church- Right/wrong? by RobinHez(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
ahsekeena:

My point is,humans need to stop the hypocrisy.
Of course...

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo / Seeds Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr. (pastor) Paul Enenche. / Pics:amazing!!!see What Boldly Appeared Inside A Mosque In Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.