Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,363 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:16 PM

Choristers In The House Pls Help - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Choristers In The House Pls Help (551 Views)

Classical Music Choristers Get In Here!!! / The Never Ending Story Of Stubborn Choristers / Jazz Lovers In The House, Please Suggest To Me Nice Non Vocal Jazz Songs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choristers In The House Pls Help by psalmdave(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
I heard this song in church and i'm really crazy about it but i don't know if the choir composed it cos i can't find it in the internet..the lyrics goes like this...
You are great..
You are greatly 2 be praised...
You are wonderful,you are worthy to be praised.....Jesus....Jesus...Jesus..repeat
pls i don't know if this is the right section i should post this but if anyone knows any song with the above lyrics should pls tell me who sang it or any info on it...thanks

(1) (Reply)

Last Day Of Contest...nairaland Please Help Blaqbonez. Countdown 11:59pm Today! / Dana Leigh Walsh, A Daughter Of Lisa S. Walsh And Daniel F / That Wack Song That You Really Think Radio\tv Should Stop Playing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.