Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

Have A Boyfriend And Still Go On Date With Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have A Boyfriend And Still Go On Date With Another Guy (766 Views)

Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Boyfriend And Still Go On Date With Another Guy by ebijimi7(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
please ladies and gentle men I want every sex to contribute to this may be male or female is it proper for a girl to have a boyfriend and still go on a date with other guys and when its happening like this what does it mean?
Re: Have A Boyfriend And Still Go On Date With Another Guy by etiosa97(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Abg u get weed?
Re: Have A Boyfriend And Still Go On Date With Another Guy by Gurgle(f): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
doesn't need to be a date with romantic context but can still interact with other guys and keep an open mind until you marry

2 Likes

Re: Have A Boyfriend And Still Go On Date With Another Guy by falconey(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
It means keeping your option open......you don marry her?
Re: Have A Boyfriend And Still Go On Date With Another Guy by kossyablaze(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
TODAYS LESSON #life #smile #19.07.2015...Smiling through life and facing each day knowing there's hope. # The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection. # A smile of encouragement at the right moment may act like sunlight on a closed up flower ;it may be the turning point for a struggling life.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have A Boyfriend And Still Go On Date With Another Guy by kossyablaze(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
etiosa97:
Abg u get weed?
Nooo bro...na money I get

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have A Boyfriend And Still Go On Date With Another Guy by Kingsasian(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
I see nothing wrong with that. If she wanna go on a date with Bill Gates, who cares. She is not married to you. Whatever and whoever will be yours will be yours.
Re: Have A Boyfriend And Still Go On Date With Another Guy by ivyT(f): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
falconey:

It means keeping your option open......you don marry her?

I wonder o

(1) (Reply)

No Regrets, We're Rather Proud Of Nigerian Mums / top 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend / #basketmouthdaughter: I Just Found Miss Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.