Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,076 members, 7,980,826 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:16 AM

Do You Know About Food Stuffs Export To Other Countries? Pls Com In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know About Food Stuffs Export To Other Countries? Pls Com In (584 Views)

Nigeria’s Crude Oil Export To Crash To 1.72 Million Barrels In October / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Export To India Plunges 54% / Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know About Food Stuffs Export To Other Countries? Pls Com In by poshpappy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
good day..please if u know how to export food stuffs from nigeria to other countries please let me know ,i need info on how i can export food stuffs from Nigeria. thanks as u drop your idea.
Re: Do You Know About Food Stuffs Export To Other Countries? Pls Com In by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
I know a little about food export but I'd suggest you search nairaland for the username LIZU. Go thru his export topic with a fine tooth comb, you will learn a lot there. Good luck.
Re: Do You Know About Food Stuffs Export To Other Countries? Pls Com In by ymomoh: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
poshpappy:
good day..please if u know how to export food stuffs from nigeria to other countries please let me know ,i need info on how i can export food stuffs from Nigeria. thanks as u drop your idea.
if you are interested in exportation business you can leverage from this reputable export company. You can benefit from their "HANDLE IT FOR YOU" package,where you only need to put in your capital and the company secure and execute export contract for you. The minimum investment is 500k, with estimated ROI of 45%. Call 08054810735 if you ar interested.

(1) (Reply)

Two Business Ideas You May Considered Starting This Summer / Inside Nigeria's Amazing "Pure Water" Factories ! / Please Urgent Help Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.