Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat (1060 Views)

"Our Members Didn't Vandalize Buhari's Office" - Rat Association Of Nigeria Kick / What Can I Do To This Rat? (photo) / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat by Amustical(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pls Friend i need ur Advice;; Last night wen I was asleep, I mistakenly forgot to close my mouth & a RATentered my stomach through my mouth...

The RAT has been disturbing my stomach since morning.... It has eaten all d food left in my stomach & now eatin my intestine...
Please should I swallow CAT to kill d RAT or should I take RAT poison...
Re: Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hian. Nawaa
Re: Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat by Youngmolis: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin take rat poison

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat by Amustical(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Are u from china?
AwesomelyMade:
Hian. Nawaa
Re: Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat by Amustical(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
If e kill me nko?

Youngmolis:
grin take rat poison
Re: Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat by lordtim001(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Swallow cat, eat rat gum, swallow rat trap and finally take rat poison....CaSe CLosEd!NEXT! ! !
Re: Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat by Amustical(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
And finally, heaven @ its peak

lordtim001:
Swallow cat, eat rat gum, swallow rat trap and finally take rat poison....CaSe CLosEd!NEXT! ! !
Re: Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat by humblelyf(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
i suggest u kill urself than comitting sucide

1 Like

Re: Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat by gwenj(f): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Use a gun...with a great aim at d rat,u might actually kill it#it always wrk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat by sonikstargirl(f): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
u should properly use knife to cut ur stomach and bring d rat out and wen u are done just use solo tape or super glue to gum d stomach back... shikina

u can tank me Latagrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat by Amustical(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Am smelling journey of no return

gwenj:
Use a gun...with a great aim at d rat,u might actually kill it#it always wrk
Re: Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat by Amustical(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Infact na u wise pass! Han han

sonikstargirl:
u should properly use knife to cut ur stomach and bring d rat out and wen u are done just use solo tape or super glue to gum d stomach back... shikina

u can tank me Latagrin grin
Re: Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat by sonikstargirl(f): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
I was only trying to help u knowgrin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need You Advice On What To Do To This Rat by mytime24(f): 6:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Take rat poison cook food na only d rat d poision go kill, datz y dem cal am ยด"rat poison" tongue

(1) (Reply)

5 Funny Football Facts Among Children / When You Forget To Clean The House And Hear Mom's Footsteps Approaching / When You Really Want To Let Her Know How Rich You Are!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.