Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife (4067 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by Pogistega(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2010
The best punishment is to let your brother keep her!
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by agathamari(f): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2010
kick them both out of the house n@ked! grin

not forgivable!

WTF is up with this retarded censorship?
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by desthan(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
Life is full of so many un-answered question. . .

Some things are better left unsaid. . .
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by mamagee3(f): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2010
Rottweiler:

My brother on top my wife? It's better imagined than experienced.

And if experienced, what would happen? grin
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by tallgal(f): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2010
Forgive them but keep your distance form them, they are not to be trusted. Get a divorce, that marriage is over.
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by SkySpirit(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2010
So, na who u go kill??
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by pawa4ul: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2010
Since both of them are in love, just quit the marriage, tell her off b y way of divorce, and let them both contnue in the affair and possibly get married if they so will. If you forgive them, I bet you the act will always continue.
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by jamesyins(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2010
abomination
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 27, 2011
I can't believe some folks here are talking about forgiveness! Gosh but this is all the more reason why marriage is such a difficult thing for some of us to even contemplate. What if you didn't barge in to catch them red-handed? I bet people (especially women) would abuse you for not 'trusting' her, and preach that relationships are built on 'trust'. I don't think more than 0.0001% of women can be trusted not to humiliate their husbands/partners this way. If it's not with his brother, then it may be with her boss, colleague, pastor, neighbour, daughter's lesson teacher, or even landlord. And as long as she hasn't been caught red-handed, she'd be dancing around talking about the importance of ''trust'' and why she feels insulted that her husband doesn't trust her enough.

@ topic. Kill the woman and main your brother. If you are not capable of such violence, pay someone else to do it for you. But if you're too good for all that (just like me, lol) then kick that harlot out of your house without a pin! For your brother, true reconciiliation may be impossible; I guess it would be a life-time of coldness between you two.
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by mengi: 11:31am On Mar 31, 2011
i shall make sure they both cum, so i can have exhibit to show court.
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by afrobaby(f): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2011
abomination of the highest order, are they under a spell or what
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by Blazay(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2011
Game ova of course! kiss
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by yiboboy: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2011
pro01:

And as long as she hasn't been caught red-handed, she'd be dancing around talking about the importance of ''trust'' and why she feels insulted that her husband doesn't trust her enough.

mengi:

i shall make sure they both come, so i can have exhibit to show court.

U 2 are real crazy . . LMAO.

@ topic: whats the topic again. . . . . aaaaaahhhh! Yepariparuns outta thread
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2011
I will walk into the house, and say Hi, pick one or 2 clothes and leave to come back to pack my things and never to return . . . .but no fighting and no arguement
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by cinzo: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2011
Disown your brother and divorce your wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Literal translation of your surname / Should I Cheat On Him? / Challenges Of The First Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.