Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,672 members, 7,968,942 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:39 PM

What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? (6784 Views)

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Fleshly: 1:54am On Jul 20, 2015
iwatch:
We shall see where all this will lead to... die on brothers. I JUST want to make money and have a happy life.

Mufu, cowards like you never make money!

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by dandollaz: 2:47am On Jul 20, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
.....Lol!....I was born in Imo state.And about that issue of the 1966 event,lets come together as one and try to make sure such event never occur again.....bless you!!
chai nwa efulefu.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by henroe2k2(m): 5:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Radio Biafra is live and direct in igwocha (ph). Call any of your friends in igwocha to confirm for u. The station is on 102.1 FM band.
Nnamdi, is airing now. The zoo can't stop us. They don't have the technology to do so. They buy technology, we manufacture ours to upgrade.
We are formidable.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by iwatch: 6:22am On Jul 20, 2015
Fleshly:

Mufu, cowards like you never make money!
dude I was making money while typing. I use technology to enrich myself while fools like you blame the government for your downfall. I am not anything like you.
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by ArodewilliamsT: 6:24am On Jul 20, 2015
podosci:
It's not a suicide bombing issue....when the war starts, the line between civilian and biafran soldiers would become very blurred.....People would die in their thousands

You animals really think threatening people with will make embrace One zoogeria?. Did the scottish get death threats when they asked for a referendum? Do you build a peaceful country with wicked threat?. Finally will you and your family LIVE FOREVER?. Give me your address, I will pay you a visit so you can shoot me. Mr 'threatener'!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag / Buhari Dupes The US - Washington Times / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.