Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,528 members, 7,892,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:13 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit (11659 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook / Nnadi Kanu Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
rubbish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Utchgirl(f): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chubhie:

Mere looking at Nnamdi pictures, he looks too comic to be taken serious. Regardless of all his rants to draw attention and create an illusive cult like followership like the Ikemba or the Alex Jones I still see through him. Dear utchgirl, look at Nnamdi's pictures and tell me he commands your Respect? Can such a fellow inspire you to your death? Please be honest.

He looks 2 comic 2 be taken serious, right ?
Why is d fed govt taking him serious then ?

U guys shld stop dis IGBOPHOBIC attack biko.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by adamskutty(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
See Biafra cannibals everywhere, why are these creatures so ugly for crying out loud? grin grin grin

Why do this set of strange looking creatures with flat, disfigured head look so much like orangutans for goodness sake? cry grin

Someone should give me an AK-47, i wanna blow up some brains. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by adamskutty(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mister adams has spoken! grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Chubhie: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
omenka:
Lmao. That isn't gonna be under a civilian government.
I suggest PMB should discuss with Obama diplomatic ways to deport that Albino straight to some hausa guys in Defence HQ
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Chubhie: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Utchgirl:

He looks 2 comic 2 be taken serious, right ?
Why is d fed govt taking him serious then ?

U guys shld stop dis IGBOPHOBIC attack biko.
in your mind now every Igboman supports Nnamdi's approach and Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by PentiumPro(f): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chubhie:

I suggest PMB should discuss with Obama diplomatic ways to deport that Albino straight to some hausa guys in Defence HQ

Hahahahahahhaahhahaha, they will fry that albino asss, they will make him repeat all the derogatory names and insults he has been hurling at Nigerians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by adamskutty(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
This comedian can lie ooo, he told his gullible followers that obama listens to radio biafra and they believed. grin grin grin grin

Now we said we should sack ekweremadu from being the deputy senate president in order to quicken the disintegration of the igbos but they refused and are willing to fight against it till their last breath. grin grin grin HAHAHA! Which one we dey nau? Confused lot! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Chubhie: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
PentiumPro:

Hahahahahahhaahhahaha, they will fry that albino asss, they will make him repeat all the derogatory names and insults he has been hurling at Nigerians.
The one he received when Uwazurike boys kidnapped and feed him with urine will be a child's play. Heard he went to do thanksgiving as soon as he got released and fled to Amelika.

Nigerian Govt should approach Uwazurike and give him the contract to hunt the Albino on code. He knows how to treat his bleeps up.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by omenka(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chubhie:

Or give him the Don Altobelo treatment. Honourable suicide. wink

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Chubhie: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
omenka:
Or give him the Don Altobelo treatment. Honourable suicide. wink
LOL. That's a taboo in igboland and its only in the evil forest will his body be dumped.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Atlantian: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Biafra. ...there was a country ...and we shall rise again. A land filled with milk and honey, oil and gas.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by jaytee01(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chubhie:
Pushing Grampa while hiding inside frequency modulated band. A young agile man running from grampa. Such cowardice! I doubt if that nnamdi is a true son of the soil.
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by specco(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
princdebola201:
Re there no Biafra wailers in US..? I expect them to go and sit at the doorstep of whitehouse waiting for PMB then we can watch how US security operatives Kick their Ass..

Why these yelobaboons cant keep off Ndigbo case na

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Utchgirl(f): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chubhie:
in your mind now every Igboman supports Nnamdi's approach and Biafra.

In every twelve,dia must be a judas. Bt any Igbo man/woman dt dnt support Biafra hv a questionable paternity.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bia vs Nig ~ the pictorial view

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chubhie:
The one he received when Uwazurike boys kidnapped and feed him with urine will be a child's play. Heard he went to do thanksgiving as soon as he got released and fled to Amelika.

Nigerian Govt should approach Uwazurike and give him the contract to hunt the Albino on code. He knows how to treat his bleeps up.
dingbat I know ur type,it is either u are a Yoruba inns or one of these useless igbo men that swims in jealousy oh! least I forget go put on your swimsuit cos u will need to swim a lot in 'em.An advice: thread carefully!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chubhie:

dingbat I know ur type,it is either u are a Yoruba or one of these useless igbo men that swims in jealousy oh! least I forget go put on your swimsuit cos u will need to swim a lot in 'em.An advice: thread carefully! because ur jealously will surely get ur sorry ass into trouble one day .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Utchgirl:

In every twelve,dia must be a judas. Bt any Igbo man/woman dt dnt support Biafra hv a questionable paternity.
U nailed it !my lovely sister .

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chubhie:
Grampa will just put him in crate and DHL him to Defence HQ.
his name is Namdi Kanu not Umaru Dikko.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Utchgirl(f): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Godblessbiafra:
U nailed it !my lovely sister .

Thanks dear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Chubhie: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Godblessbiafra:
dingbat I know ur type,it is either u are a Yoruba or one of these useless igbo men that swims in jealousy oh! least I forget go put on your swimsuit cos u will need to swim a lot in 'em.An advice: thread carefully! because ur jealously will surely get ur sorry ass into trouble one day .
Not that I fear death. Ever since I was a kid Men have been seeking to take my life.

If they be 5 Nnamdi kanu I can hold my own without assistance. There's nothing to jealous about your hero. I merely see him as comic relief and once I see people like you who read his words like communist manifesto I feel so bad.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by princdebola201(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
specco:

Why these yelobaboons cant keep off Ndigbo case na
your Ancestors should be able to answer ur question and futher explain to you how they die in millions...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Chubhie: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Utchgirl:

oya start killing any igboman that doesn't support your Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Utchgirl(f): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chubhie:
oya start killing any igboman that doesn't support your Biafra.

Where in my posts did i say dt dey shld be killed?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Chubhie: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Utchgirl:

Where in my posts did i say dt dey shld be killed?
The same mindset that told you every igboman that doesn't support Biafra must have his paternity questioned is the same mindset that Boko haram adopts towards opposing views.

Can't you see Nnamdi is brainwashing you towards extremism? You need to de programme yourself now before you cross the rubicon. Learn to accommodate and respect opposing views else, you no different from terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
princdebola201:
Re there no Biafra wailers in US..? I expect them to go and sit at the doorstep of whitehouse waiting for PMB then we can watch how US security operatives Kick their Ass..

fuuuul...u think its nigeria wia security operatives behave lawlessly?.... no,thats a civilised country wia human rights and sanctity of human life is well valued unlike here wia bokoharam is busy spilling innocent blood while PMB goes on tour....useless set of pple without clue to priorities!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by EasternLion: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
adamskutty:
See Biafra cannibals everywhere, why are these creatures so ugly for crying out loud? grin grin grin

Why do this set of strange looking creatures with flat, disfigured head look so much like orangutans for goodness sake? cry grin

Someone should give me an AK-47, i wanna blow up some brains. grin grin grin

Foolish id1ot, Fulani men have turned your state and neighboring state to battle ground, you haven't even carried a matchete or Dane gun.

Keep fooling urself.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Utchgirl(f): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chubhie:
The same mindset that told you every igboman that doesn't support Biafra must have his paternity questioned is the same mindset that Boko haram adopts towards opposing views.

Can't you see Nnamdi is brainwashing you towards extremism? You need to de programme yourself now before you cross the rubicon. Learn to accommodate and respect opposing views else, you no different from terrorists.

Kk then

let BH ctnue wit dia bombing naah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by Israel5(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Utchgirl:

Scale of preference !

He shld tackle BH 1st b4 Nnamdi Kanu
u dey take style tel us say u do economics abi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra Storms U.S Ahead Of Buhari's Visit by princdebola201(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
domcarez:

fuuuul...u think its nigeria wia security operatives behave lawlessly?.... no,thats a civilised country wia human rights and sanctity of human life is well valued unlike here wia bokoharam is busy spilling innocent blood while PMB goes on tour....useless set of pple without clue to priorities!
Mumu, Ewu Gambia, Flat head equals to Flat brain, tell me the Civilised country in the World were civilians re allowed to protest at the presidential Villa..? Oponu tell ur Emperor namudu kano and his brainwashed wailing Goats to attempt breaking into White House and see how their Asses will be kick out like bouncing ball.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: I Will Quit Politics If Supreme Court Affirms Sheriff Faction: Bode George / Ikwerre Are Not Igbos, BRACED Counters Amaechi's Claim That Ikwerres Are Igbos / Screenshot Of The ESN Boys...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.