Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,937 members, 7,935,975 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:24 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? (45292 Views)

When Some Ladies Are In Their True State (picture) / The Folly Of Some Ladies. (picture) / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by keewee: 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
She's only going through stomach transformation... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by tpiadotcom: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
another one.

good thing you all possess stomachs.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
acenazt:
Lol na so one chick Wey dey form British accent for campus been do ohh. that day she dey waka dey make call naim she mistakenly miss step enta gutter as she enta she scream chineke guys come turn look her she come say sorry I meant to say Ooooops.
hahahaha... grin grin...I don die for laugh..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by fortunechy(m): 12:00am On Jul 22, 2015
thumbs up to u.

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Handsome4real(m): 12:03am On Jul 22, 2015
grin grin grin... Op You have killed killed me with laugh.
Who shakara help? cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by An2elect2(f): 12:10am On Jul 22, 2015
delectablegyal:
An2elect2, u resemble those girls wey no dey go toilet.

LMaO abeg who u be
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Pakingzzz(m): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by elopee3000(m): 12:24am On Jul 22, 2015
nairalife2013:
I have an inlaw, a petroleum engr who works with shell, he's married to my cousin who is a medical doc. They have two daughters. Both girls of abt 17 and 19 are studying engineering and medicine in various varsities in nigeria. There's hardly any part of the globe these chaps have not been to! They fly two four!! Even if the journey is between two adjoining states, as far as the places have landing space for aircrafts. Their mom particularly, a resident un health staff in nigeria, is a workaholic who trots the globe with uncommon ease for work and for fun. I first saw an ipad in the kids hands way back before I made a move to procure same for my wife many years later! I personally consider these folks AJEBO to the core!! The only problem I have is that the girls drink garri so much. They can trade anything for halve a cup of garri. Wtf!!!
all this shit is just for u to tell us about ijebu garri may amadioha soda ur yassh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by oyejideogunjumo: 12:25am On Jul 22, 2015
Still remember ALAKADA? Some ladies carry themselves too far.
However soaking garri and groundnut as a student is not limited to poor background students alone.It is generally students' food.
Thank God she even had groundnut.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by dapsonlou(m): 12:28am On Jul 22, 2015
GodsMercy1:
Saw this on Facebook and wish to share with us here

Why do some ladies hype themselves like this ?
Read what happened to me:-

There is this girl in my department always claiming to be a silver-spoon child.

One Thursday morning around 7:30 a.m we were in early morning lecture in the class when I noticed she was feeling feverish and was throwing up, i accompany her outside the class, expecting her to vomit something like Tea & Bread but to my greatest surprise she was vomiting Garri and groundnut, on sighting this, I was pissed off, as if that wasn't enough she increased the anger in me by saying "This can't be!" I asked "How do you mean ?" She said "This isn't what I ate before coming to school now" At full temper, I just left her outside let her vomit her intestine!

Ojai at it can't be
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by tunexkiboy: 12:36am On Jul 22, 2015
I laughed mo ass out
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Ndipe(m): 1:39am On Jul 22, 2015
people with false lives. Ridiculous.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by chidexy(m): 1:43am On Jul 22, 2015
@OP you no well. You want me to vomit laughter? Did you also taste the garri whether she added enough sugar and satchet cowbell milk. Abi na salt she take drink the garri?

Funny indeed
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by mofty2: 1:45am On Jul 22, 2015
Naija ladies.....God knows how they think.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:50am On Jul 22, 2015
Don't learn, after now you will be complaining that there is no job in Nigeria, continue to accompany girls outside to vomit,investigating the type of food they ate while papa and papa are over there trying their best. Nkpi.

But wait oooo,una don stone d op tire grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by 9jatatafo(m): 2:06am On Jul 22, 2015
OP is she not a student and human? Bone if she had garrion surfide. Nothing do her.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Kennycool1: 2:43am On Jul 22, 2015
GodsMercy1:

One Thursday morning around 7:30 a.m we were in early morning lecture in the class when I noticed she was feeling feverish and was throwing up, i accompany her outside the class, expecting her to vomit something like Tea & Bread but to my greatest surprise she was vomiting Garri and groundnut, on sighting this, I was pissed off, as if that wasn't enough she increased the anger in me by saying "This can't be!" I asked "How do you mean ?" She said "This isn't what I ate before coming to school now" At full temper, I just left her outside let her vomit her intestine!

She said "This isn't what I ate before coming to school now

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 22, 2015
GodsMercy1:

lolcheesy the same way they will blow guys and clean mouth.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Etizz: 3:13am On Jul 22, 2015
Dats a joke..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Damikevin(m): 3:21am On Jul 22, 2015
Hormoniyi25:
Some girls can lie for africa
and they want a truthful man.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by RJayson(m): 4:14am On Jul 22, 2015
An2elect2:
men too hype themselves...even more smiley

the question is why do ladies hype themselves not can't guys hype themselves.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by iRepNaija1: 4:27am On Jul 22, 2015
GodsMercy1:

LOL! Her statement got you this angry that you needed to post it on Nairaland? You dey craze!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 22, 2015
Feking liar, this never happened to you, this is a stale campus humor...you no try at all
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by iRepNaija1: 4:32am On Jul 22, 2015
nairalife2013:
I have an inlaw, a petroleum engr who works with shell, he's married to my cousin who is a medical doc. They have two daughters. Both girls of abt 17 and 19 are studying engineering and medicine in various varsities in nigeria. There's hardly any part of the globe these chaps have not been to! They fly two four!! Even if the journey is between two adjoining states, as far as the places have landing space for aircrafts. Their mom particularly, a resident un health staff in nigeria, is a workaholic who trots the globe with uncommon ease for work and for fun. I first saw an ipad in the kids hands way back before I made a move to procure same for my wife many years later! I personally consider these folks AJEBO to the core!! The only problem I have is that the girls drink garri so much. They can trade anything for halve a cup of garri. Wtf!!!

They're Nigerian through and through. Just because you climb the socioeconomic ladder, doesn't mean you don't yearn for those things you grew up on.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by lovely17(m): 4:39am On Jul 22, 2015
the witches from her village changed the food in her tummy mtchew foolish girls
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by abbeyty(m): 4:56am On Jul 22, 2015
O bi ka
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by niceguy7(m): 5:00am On Jul 22, 2015
GodsMercy1:

Lol....i cant laff oo! grin grin girls can form.... Chai..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by femi4: 5:03am On Jul 22, 2015
An2elect2:
men too hype themselves...even more smiley

how
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by acenazt: 5:07am On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:

Lame joke. Nice try
you do know no one asked for your opinion and no one said it was a joke right? Next time your bitter brain gives ur worthless eyes a command to read something and you don't like it,make sure that the moss filled skull of yours keeps its bitter views to it self. Fool
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 22, 2015
#merlin na change am #lolzzzzzzz
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by titilayo1993(f): 5:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Chai cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by DTOBS(m): 5:30am On Jul 22, 2015
This is the tenth time I will be seeing this on NL! Maka why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos) / The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / 6 Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.