Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,451 members, 7,974,842 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Don't Have Money Blah Blah Blah.... This Changed My Life Read Below - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Don't Have Money Blah Blah Blah.... This Changed My Life Read Below (618 Views)

Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) / If You Have Money In The Bank Right Now (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Have Money Blah Blah Blah.... This Changed My Life Read Below by Makeupnerd: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
I was having issues with money so I called a friend of mine who works at BGN she told me about her company and their CEOs new found passion to help empower youths. Saying that she's tired of hearing girls say they do Runs or other thingsbecause of lack of money , and that in as much as she wants to give out money people should learn to work, so she brought this platform, and that you can start up with capital or not that is if you have no means of paying, they are manufacturers of weaves,and haircare products long story short I signed up filled the necessary forms and given their products at the barest minimum, which made it easy to sell. I just joined them full time as a retailer and it's been fun ever since , now my 9-5job is still there but this pays me way better.... I just wanted to share my story. And you can send a mail to info@beautygeek.ng or call 0700Beautygeek. For inquiries ,I didn't want to keep this to my self. Oya bye bye

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help With Visa Debit Card / 45-50kva Generator Needed / Apply It And Grow Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.