Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Network Engineers In Nairaland Pls Advice What To Do To Pass CCNA Exam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Network Engineers In Nairaland Pls Advice What To Do To Pass CCNA Exam (660 Views)

Nairaland Pls Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Why I Am In Nairaland Eventhough I Am Not A Nigerian / Am Addicted To Nairaland Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Network Engineers In Nairaland Pls Advice What To Do To Pass CCNA Exam by JerryJude(m): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
i'm currently preparing for CCNA exam, but im scared and dnt to knw how possible it will be to finish 1000 question in just 2hour with the expectation to score 850 as the pass mark..anybody in the house who has sat for the exam and scale through in one sitting should be pls advice.
Re: Network Engineers In Nairaland Pls Advice What To Do To Pass CCNA Exam by NoriegaQ(m): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nope. Its 50 to 60 questions in one hour. The 85% line is correct though. Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers In Song And Maiha Local Government Areas Of Adamawa State / Why I Love My Nairaland;the Beauty Of Nairaland / OUK (orji Uzor Kalu) Sun Newspapers And Malicious Publication (press Release)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.