Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,153 members, 7,900,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Why I Was Removed - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Removed - Buhari (1271 Views)

2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide / *BREAKING News military Coup Removed Buhari...ah! Ah! . / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Removed - Buhari by Physicist(m): 3:55am On Jul 20, 2015
http://tempoonline.com.ng/reloaded-why-i-was-toppled-buhari/

It is now eight years since you left government why were you removed?

(laughter) I have certain principles below which I don’t operate. Some people see me as too tough to deal with. Those who are close enough to me know I am a very soft person. All I need is to understand you, but having understood you and I make up my mind, if it is a matter of principle, I don’t compromise. Look there was no point removing civilians, going over the air saying they were thieves, they give contracts or containers to their wives., contracts of a million were turned into N3 billion, or N35 million and then you come and do the same thing just because you are carrying a gun. That is armed robbery. If you do that you are an armed robber. You have stolen public property, because you are carrying a gun. Like with my colleagues, I thought they had shared all this philosophy with me including the fifth columnist and until they removed me, I was not entirely convinced that they had not. I was removed because certain members of my cabinet felt because they were in public office they were entitled to things other than what is specified in their terms and conditions of service. They know, me that I don’t compromise my personal or professional integrity. I tell them that at meetings. If they think I have done other things let them bring the facts now, I am free I can talk and they can talk. I think we are both in a position to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Removed - Buhari by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Unfortunately the situation remains the same till date.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Removed - Buhari by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 20, 2015
I hope they won't remove him again this time. They think the position entitles them to a luxurious lifestyle. May God keep you for us, our beloved president.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Removed - Buhari by biafranqueen: 5:03am On Jul 20, 2015
winteric:
I hope they won't remove him again this time. They think the position entitles them to a luxurious lifestyle. May God keep you for us, our beloved president.
It has already begun the trip to USA is for the oil contracts that were up this month best believe he will bend this time or be removed in a bloodless coup like GEJ.
Re: Why I Was Removed - Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 5:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Try and see what I see

Physicist:

(laughter)

1 I have certain principles below which I don’t operate.

2 they give contracts or containers to their wives., contracts of a million were turned into N3 billion, or N35 million

3 I thought they had shared all this philosophy with me including the fifth columnist and until they removed me, I was not entirely convinced that they had not.

4 I was removed because certain members of my cabinet felt because they were in public office they were entitled to things other than what is specified in their terms and conditions of service.

5 They know, me that I don’t compromise my personal or professional integrity.

6 I tell them that at meetings. If they think I have done other things let them bring the facts now, .

Highly principled man

He realized The people are corrupt

They betrayed him

They ganged up against him

Because he wouldn't join them

He called them out to implicate him

#Buhari'sStory And he's back to fix it with a happy ending

3 Likes

Re: Why I Was Removed - Buhari by isbish(m): 6:22am On Jul 20, 2015
Tanoids will plunge in here now and blame Buhari for global warming. Dem go mess say na Buhari cause am. Make God deliver ona.
Re: Why I Was Removed - Buhari by worksmart(m): 6:45am On Jul 20, 2015
PMB was secretly removed the weekend following his inauguration.

We are being shown old photos of him
Re: Why I Was Removed - Buhari by Segadem(m): 7:01am On Jul 20, 2015
who art thou?
Re: Why I Was Removed - Buhari by SMREXY(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2015
These are qualities of a good leader... I wish to grow with such good qualities and become a great leader too. Respect!

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Removed - Buhari by Alexisu: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2015
Where are the wailers?

Like reading their comments.

(1) (Reply)

United Kingdom PM Harold Smith Mastermind Of The Biafra Genocide Apologized / Hameed Ali Goes Tough, Sends DSS After Corrupt Customs Officers / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Insurgents Have Killed Over 34 People In Gwoza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.