Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nairalanders, Your advice is needed, Should She Leave her Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Your advice is needed, Should She Leave her Boyfriend? (593 Views)

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / Why Can't She Leave Me Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Your advice is needed, Should She Leave her Boyfriend? by eazydon(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2015
A Trend reader sent this to us this morning to post for her an kindly ask for your advice... Read below

'Hi Prisca. I need you to post this article on your blog because am very confused right now and I need the best advice I can get.

I have been dating a guy for two years and nearly six months and we have been having a great relationship. I went for my industrial training and came back to find out that my boyfriend has changed. He is no longer the guy I used to know and love. Everything about him had changed. When I asked him he Said it was stress from work, that I should try and understand and I did.

I went to his house when he was not around to see his flat mate and he(boyfriend) asked me to stay and wait for him. I waited all through the night. While I waited I saw a girl's loosed weave scattered on the floor. I gathered them. I decided to check around the room. And to my greatest surprise I found clothes and undies that were not mine. I was so shocked. Haven't confronted him yet because he is not back. So I need advice... How do I go by this

Yours,

http://www.trendtopix.com/relationshit-should-i-leave-my-boyfriend/
Re: Nairalanders, Your advice is needed, Should She Leave her Boyfriend? by fathomberry: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Might be his sister's own o cry or maybe a cousin. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders, Your advice is needed, Should She Leave her Boyfriend? by XavierBlue(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2015
I advice you go purchase a bottle of acid/ on his dick you should pour to make it placid/ maybe get him castrated/ lady why behaving as if you never cheated ?

XavierBlue
Re: Nairalanders, Your advice is needed, Should She Leave her Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2015
....m
Re: Nairalanders, Your advice is needed, Should She Leave her Boyfriend? by gj22(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2015
XavierBlue:
I advice you go purchase a bottle of acid/ on his dick you should pour to make it placid/ maybe get him castrated/ lady why behaving as if you never cheated ?

XavierBlue

You are an 1diot.
Re: Nairalanders, Your advice is needed, Should She Leave her Boyfriend? by XavierBlue(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2015
gj22:

You are an 1diot.
i never mentioned you retarded niggaundecided.
Looking for my attention? Sorry, I've gat no time for a deranged fellow. Though i was a lil bit consterened on your level of _stupidity

XavierBlue
Re: Nairalanders, Your advice is needed, Should She Leave her Boyfriend? by eazydon(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
XavierBlue:
i never mentioned you retarded niggaundecided.
Looking for my attention? Sorry, I've gat no time for a deranged fellow. Though i was a lil bit consterened on your level of _stupidity

XavierBlue

Must you guys derail this thread? smh! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Top Secret: How To Avoid Being Cheated On By Your Partner Again. / Awesome Romance And Life Story: Dirty Thing Men Do For Money Sake / Help A Nlder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.