Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,794 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

Tecno P5 Phone Contacts Keeps Loading...help!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P5 Phone Contacts Keeps Loading...help!! (925 Views)

Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? / BB Complete Subscription For Android Tecno P5 Phone / Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno P5 Phone Contacts Keeps Loading...help!! by Irebami1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello friends...
pls this is urgent pls. my phone contacts on my tecno p5 isn't coming up ...even my message box is blank and the contact keeps loading and never comes up. pls what should I do I beg. help me with suggestions. thanks pls
Re: Tecno P5 Phone Contacts Keeps Loading...help!! by Irebami1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
pls this is urgent pls. my phone contacts on my tecno p5 isn't coming up ...even my message box is blank and the contact keeps loading and never comes up. pls what should I do I beg. help me with suggestions. Pls help me fix this problem guys thanks pls
Re: Tecno P5 Phone Contacts Keeps Loading...help!! by Anamachi3(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Heeya, check the next door phone repaire na
Re: Tecno P5 Phone Contacts Keeps Loading...help!! by Carlcaresophia: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Irebami1:
pls this is urgent pls.
my phone contacts on my tecno p5 isn't
coming up
...even my message box is blank and the
contact keeps
loading and never comes up.
pls what should I do I beg. help me with
suggestions. Pls help me fix this problem guys
thanks pls
Hi! You can try to restore factory settings first, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Savaged Infinix, Tecno, Samsung, LCD For Sale / How To Recover Lost Contacts From A Jailbroken Iphone 6s / Is This How MTN Plans To Pay Up Their Fine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.