Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

Pastors Who Were Once Criminals..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastors Who Were Once Criminals..... (1374 Views)

What About The Pastors Who Had Vision Buhari Would Die / Top 10 FANTASTICALLY Corrupt Pastors And Church Members. / PIC: When You Are Still Single At 43 And Your Pastors Can't Take It Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Who Were Once Criminals..... by onihaxy: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
I don't know the right section to post this. maybe the mods can help in moving to the right section.

I was going to an event last weekend and I alighted from the bus at obasanjo bustop of sango otta. this bus stop/junction has a general hospital at the right hand side and a police station at the left hand side. its a popular place that people around otta/idiroko road should know.
when I got to this junction, I was surprised to see an evangelist/ preacher standing at this junction with a megaphone in his hand preaching the gospel. I don't really have any problem with him preaching the gospel, but I was shocked that his gospel was more of confessions, he was saying how he used to be a notorious criminal, how he robbed people at gun point, how he raped a lot of young ladies and how he used to be a cultist before he got born again and turned a new leaf. I was surprised that there was a police patrol at the junction controlling vehicles and also a police station right beside this preacher. I left the spot, went for the wedding and returned 3 hours later and I was shocked to see this same man preaching without been arrested to interrogate his past actions been confessed by him publicly. so I wanted to ask this questions
1. is there immunity for any pastor who was once a criminal?.

2. is there a law saying past criminal turn pastors shouldn't be investigated or arranged for trial?

over to you nairalanders.

cc lalasticlala , ishilove

1 Like

Re: Pastors Who Were Once Criminals..... by RichDad1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Perusing
Re: Pastors Who Were Once Criminals..... by Adamsdelrio(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
When a man is in Christ, he is a new creation. Behold all things are passed away, everything is now new...
Re: Pastors Who Were Once Criminals..... by Okworigeorge(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Mr Onihaxy. I don't think the police have any substantial evidence to use against him, as he can rebuff his own testament in a law court
Re: Pastors Who Were Once Criminals..... by donkelly2(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oya law students we the wait for answers
Re: Pastors Who Were Once Criminals..... by Okworigeorge(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
When a man is in Christ, he is a new creation. Behold all things are passed away, everything is now new...
will any judge listen to this jargons
Re: Pastors Who Were Once Criminals..... by Adamsdelrio(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Okworigeorge:
will any judge listen to this jargons
The ultimate judge in heaven will..
Re: Pastors Who Were Once Criminals..... by Hardheolar(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
effect of smoking oshogbo wet weed. juat listing to the trash you spilled out from your gut. the cockroach in my cupboard can't reason like this.
Re: Pastors Who Were Once Criminals..... by Adamsdelrio(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hardheolar:
effect of smoking oshogbo wet weed. juat listing to the trash you spilled out from your gut. the cockroach in my cupboard can't reason like this.
I have already forgiven you while you were typing this...

1 Like

Re: Pastors Who Were Once Criminals..... by Okworigeorge(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
The ultimate judge in heaven will..
bro, read d article again but dis time slowly
Re: Pastors Who Were Once Criminals..... by dejt4u(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Pastors Who Were Once Criminals..... by Onemansquad(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
does the police have any evidence?? and BTW it's a confession and he is not boasting about It
Re: Pastors Who Were Once Criminals..... by Hawlahscho(m): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
If they video-record him, they can arrest him.

I THINK

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Lola Okoye (pics) / 10 Most Popular Monikers On Nairaland / Why Christians Most Support Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.