Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2791 Views)

Makeup Tutorials....step Up Your Make Up / When Your Barber Has A Phd.......(photos) / See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 54artistry: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
COLORED BY LATIPHA HALID.

PUBLISHED ON 54artistry.com

Make Up on FLEEK!!!

1 Share

Re: When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by XavierBlue(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
I bet the visage behind that powder is as ugly as sin.

XavierBlue

1 Like

Re: When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Shortyy(f): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
This is just Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by DuchessLily(f): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
XavierBlue:

XavierBlue

Haba! She can't be ugly with that facial structure ai ..hahahaahaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 54artistry: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Let's see what yours looks like...I wonder what it would be as despicable as.

XavierBlue:

XavierBlue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Faremisodeeq(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wow thats lovely.
Re: When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by XavierBlue(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
DuchessLily:

Haba! She can't be ugly with that facial structure ai ..hahahaahaa cheesy
then you're a sure learner. You're a lady, you should know the wonders of make up nacheesy

XavierBlue
Re: When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by XavierBlue(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
54artistry:
Let's see what yours looks like...I wonder what it would be as despicable as.

nigga i never quoted you, now learn how to face your troubles.or ill be forced to verbally trash you.

XavierBlue
Re: When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mightyraw(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
dis one be like baby oni ke
Re: When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 54artistry: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
You are commenting on a post published by me, if you aim to criticise, please learn to do so constructively.

XavierBlue:
nigga i never quoted you, now learn how to face your troubles.or ill be forced to verbally trash you.

XavierBlue
Re: When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by XavierBlue(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
54artistry:
You are commenting on a post published by me, if you aim to criticise, please learn to do so constructively.

common let get this right nigga. The comment i made was it directed to you? undecided Don't tell me i gat no impugn right to say off mind on an article or any thing of sort.
Inferring from the statement i made. Of the girl being a gross being, Charlie i see no reason that should be your total concern.

Ohh i get! You're so obsessed with the image that any comment relayed against it will annoy you right? Tell me am wrongundecided

XavierBlue

XavierBlue
Re: When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by DuchessLily(f): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
XavierBlue:
then you're a sure learner. You're a lady, you should know the wonders of make up nacheesy

XavierBlue

Guy u r the learner. I'm a lady and Knw very well the wonders of makeup. Its make up they did on her not plastic surgery/bone restructure. Makeup concels but not in this way. Her face is well structured. The components of her face well proportioned too tongue

She is a beauty, with or without makeup

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 54artistry: 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
You have every right to comment against it. If you don't like it that's your taste. All I'm saying is you can do so without being derogatorily insulting, and with a little bit of class or discretion.

XavierBlue:
common let get this right nigga. The comment i made was it directed to you? undecided Don't tell me i gat no impugn right to say off mind on an article or any thing of sort.
Inferring from the statement i made. Of the girl being a gross being, Charlie i see no reason that should be your total concern.

Ohh i get! You're so obsessed with the image that any comment relayed against it will annoy you right? Tell me am wrongundecided

XavierBlue

XavierBlue

2 Likes

Re: When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by samscholes: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
The make up artist really did a nice job.looks very very breathtaking good work

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Her Fake Yansh Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma! / Jheri Curls For Females: What Product Should I Use / Ankara Off Shoulder Top With Matching Choker, Phc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.