Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,100 members, 7,970,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:55 AM

Photo: Chief Of Army Staff Shows Soldiers The Way To Do Push-ups. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Chief Of Army Staff Shows Soldiers The Way To Do Push-ups. (1132 Views)

Nigeria Is Being Threatened - Chief Of Army Staff Buratai / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photo: Chief Of Army Staff Shows Soldiers The Way To Do Push-ups. by Good2love(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Major General Tukur Buratai pictured showing his troops how to do press ups...

Source: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/07/photograph-head-of-armed-force-staff.html

Re: Photo: Chief Of Army Staff Shows Soldiers The Way To Do Push-ups. by sweetguy10(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
That's how it should be , you lead by practical example . Not by swinging pot bellies or getting fat from excessive beer drinking and cat fish eating like some of our generals grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Of Army Staff Shows Soldiers The Way To Do Push-ups. by isolated: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Photo: Chief Of Army Staff Shows Soldiers The Way To Do Push-ups. by Good2love(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
goodone.
Re: Photo: Chief Of Army Staff Shows Soldiers The Way To Do Push-ups. by kestolove95(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dat is buranTASHI doin his tin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Of Army Staff Shows Soldiers The Way To Do Push-ups. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
lalasticlala..
Re: Photo: Chief Of Army Staff Shows Soldiers The Way To Do Push-ups. by lalasticlala(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Photo: Chief Of Army Staff Shows Soldiers The Way To Do Push-ups. by Crocz(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
When you look at the man, you'll know he's physically and psychologically fit not like those pot belly seagulls who can barely walk properly...the only thing they are good at is wallowing and basking in a jacuzzi with naked ladies.
Re: Photo: Chief Of Army Staff Shows Soldiers The Way To Do Push-ups. by Crocz(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Dat is buranTASHI doin his tin
What are those unholy things staring at me @ur dp shocked
Re: Photo: Chief Of Army Staff Shows Soldiers The Way To Do Push-ups. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://www.nairaland.com/2464757/chief-army-staff-doing-push
wow...tnx for quoting me...you re not an app afterall...hope i get to know u someday.

U too much
Re: Photo: Chief Of Army Staff Shows Soldiers The Way To Do Push-ups. by lalasticlala(m): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
soe:
wow...tnx for quoting me...you re not an app afterall...hope i get to know u someday.

U too much

grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Chief Of Army Staff Shows Soldiers The Way To Do Push-ups. by lalasticlala(m): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2015

(1)

How come Diezani is yet to report at EFCC? / Nigeria Army-an Army Without Integrity / Nigeria Customs Seals Up Warehouses Of Defaulting Rice Importers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.